14 Castle Lodge
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2ES
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Lounge 15'11 x 11'9 with feature fireplace
- Living room / Bedroom 4 11'9 x 10'5
- Dining room with solid wood floor and double glazed sliding patio doors
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of light off-white high and low level units / Integrated double oven and hob
- Utility room with matching units / Space for fridge / Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer
- Three well proportioned first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom with white Victorian style suite to include panel bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and rear door / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm / PVC fascia and soffits
- Large corner site with fully enclosed side and rear garden / Pavier brick drive with side by side parking / Detached garage
This is an excellent opportunity for those in need of a spacious family home with flexible accommodation and a generous site occupying a prominent position within this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Randalstown yet within easy access of the M2 motorway and the town centre. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this well appointed property offers a degree of flexibility with an option for three first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom plus three reception rooms to the ground floor, one of which could easily be used as a bedroom should the need arise. With a well appointed kitchen in light walnut and matching unit to the utility room, this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family or looking after an elderly relative. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood four panel door with double glazed sidelights and half moon over to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Single radiator. Open to under stairs. Staircase to first floor with pine mahogany hand rail and turned ballustrading.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 4.85m x 3.58m (15'11 x 11'9)
- Open fire (plumbed for gas) with ornate wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM / BEDROOM 4 3.58m x 3.18m (11'9 x 10'5)
- Single radiator.
- DINING ROOM 3.28m x 3.18m (10'9 x 10'5)
- Solid wood floor. Single radiator. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 3.58m x 3.28m (11'9 x 10'9)
- Full range of light off-white high and low level units and leaded glass display with contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with overhead extractor fan. Mid level double oven. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Single radiator.
- UTILITY 2.24m x 1.83m (7'4 x 6)
- Matching low level unit and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer and fridge. Single radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.50m x 4.04m (14'9" x 13'3" )
- (into dormer) Gable side window. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x 3.58m (12'8" x 11'9")
- (into dormer) Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 2.95m (11'9" x 9'8")
- (max) Single radiator. Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Access to eaves storage.
- BATHROOM 3.15m x 1.98m (10'4 x 6'6)
- White Victorian style suite comprising paneled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with "Mira Go" electric shower unit and pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Half tiled walls with decorative border. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front and side in neat lawn. Pavier brick path and front step. Pavier brick drive with side by side parking for two cars. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.44m x 4.09m (17'10 x 13'5)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Part glazed service door to:
- Fully enclosed garden to rear and side in neat lawn and 6ft. timber fencing. Concrete pathway. PVC beehive oil tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.