14 Bleach Green
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2GZ
- Spacious entrance hall with semi-solid wood flooring / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room 14' x 13'11 with feature fireplace and semi-solid wood floor / Bevelled glass French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Oak effect PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of Walnut effect high and low level kitchen units / Integrated oven, gas hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with luxury white suite to include panel bath with thermostatic shower over
- Oak effect PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Dual coloured composite front door / Oil-fired central heating
- Sought after residential location close to local hotel, health spa and bus stop with direct access to Belfast
- Ideally suited to a young professional couple, downsizers and those with a growing family
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious well presented three bedroom townhouse occupying a good position with superb sun orientation in this sought after residential location in Dunadry, close to the recently refurbished Dunadry Hotel and Spa. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout to include three well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) and luxury bathroom suite, the property also benefits from a larger first floor due to the private passage way at the side. Downstairs, the spacious living room comprises a feature fireplace (plumbed for gas) with semi-solid wood floor and bevelled glass French doors to the generous kitchen with informal dining area. The modern Walnut effect "Shaker" style high and low level units are complimented by a full range of integrated appliances to include oven, gas hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher and with the oak effect PVC double glazed French doors to the rear patio area, make this the true hub of the house.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite entrance door with diamond shaped double glazed port light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Semi-solid wood floor. Single radiator. Stair case to first floor with mahogany moulded hand rail and painted turned balustrade. Under stair storage.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc mixer taps and exposed polished chrome gully trap. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m x 4.24m (14' x 13'11)
- Open fire (plumbed for gas) with feature wood surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate effect tiled hearth. Semi-solid wood floor. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. 8 pane bevelled glass French doors to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.78m x 3.10m (22'3 x 10'2)
- Full range of Walnut effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature chrome handles, opaque glass corner display and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage downlights. Wine rack. Integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer, washer/dryer and dish washer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Double radiator. Oak effect PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR SPACIOUS LANDING
- Hot press with pressurized cylinder. Shelving above. Low voltage down lights. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 3.45m (14' x 11'4)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc mixer taps and tiled splash back. Wall light point. Three quarter tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.29m x 3.94m (14'1 x 12'11)
- into wardrobe recess. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.71m x 2.16m (12'2 x 7'1)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.35m x 2.77m (max) (11' x 9'1 (max))
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature mixer taps and thermostatic shower unit. Glazed screen. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc mixer taps and tiled splash back. Over sink light. Fully tiled floor. Double glazed "Velux" roof light. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan.
- Tegula brick drive to front with side by side parking for 2 cars. Stoned display area. Tegula brick path to side shared access with timber pedestrian gate.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in tegula brick patio with extended paved patio and step down to lower tier. PVC tank and galvanised oil-fired boiler house. Outside taps and power sockets. 6 Ft timber fencing. Excellent sun orientation.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.