14 Birch Hill Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1BT
- Graphite coloured PVC entrance door to spacious hallway / Open tread staircase to first floor
- Spacious cloaks room with ground floor W/C
- Living room 17' x 14'3 with open fire and feature surround / Grey oak effect wood laminate floor / Large format picture window to front
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of coloured woodgrain effect "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrate oven and hob
- First floor landing with large gable end window
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in units
- Luxury shower room with large corner quadrant shower cubicle / PVC panelled walls and ceiling
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Large fully enclosed garden to rear / Excellent sun orientation
- Off-street parking for several cars / Semi-detached garage
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this spacious three bedroom semi-detached house which occupies a prime location within an ever popular residential development in close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities. This well presented property offers three generous bedrooms, spacious living room and large kitchen with informal dining area and has benefited from a recent refurbishment to include new graphite coloured PVC double glazed windows and external doors, installation of gas fired central heating, new ground floor W/C, modern "Shaker" style kitchen units with integrated oven and hob and luxury shower room to the first floor.
With the additional benefit of spacious, fully enclosed gardens to the rear with excellent sun orientation, this property can only be properly appreciated on full internal inspection.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Graphite coloured PVC entrance door with double glazed panel inset and complementary double glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell leading to first floor with open treads. Double radiator and BT point.
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKS ROOM & W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. PVC panelled walls and ceiling. Gas fired boiler. PVC double glazed window. Electric meter cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 5.18m x 4.34m (17' x 14'3)
- Open fire comprising painted wooden surround with part polished cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Large format PVC double glazed window overlooking front garden. Two double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.38m x 2.82m (20'11 x 9'3)
- Full range of coloured woodgrain effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with short handles and complimentary grey oak effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel and glass overhead extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for dish washer and washing machine. Space for dryer and American style fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Large format PVC double glazed picture window to rear from dining area. Grey oak effect wood laminate floor. Designer upright radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to attic. Former hotpress with hot water storage tank removed.
- BEDROOM 1 4.34m x 3.48m (14'3" x 11'5")
- (max) Spacious double bedroom with PVC double glazed picture window overlooking front gardens. Built in wardrobe with integrated shelving and hanging space. Recess for wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.81 x 3.42 (12'5" x 11'2")
- Spacious double bedroom with PVC double glazed window overlooking rear gardens. Built in wardrobes incorporating lockers above with integrated shelving and hanging space. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.81 x 2.73 (9'2" x 8'11")
- PVC double glazed window overlooking rear gardens. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 1.89 x 1.80 (6'2" x 5'10")
- Modern white suite comprising of push button low flush W/C, and moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit with "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. Large PVC panelled shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower comprising fixed shower head and hand held shower. Pivot and slide door. PVC ceiling. Grey oak effect wood laminate floor. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Driveway with space for parking several vehicles. Access to garage. Front gardens laid in neat lawn with an array of shrubs and bordered by mature hedging.Timber fencing and pedestrian gate to private and enclosed rear gardens laid in neat lawn complemented by "crazy paved" patio area. Outside lights.
- SEMI-DETACHED GARAGE 5.36 x 2.77 (17'7" x 9'1")
- Up and over door from driveway. Light. Separate former boiler room (boiler removed) to rear of garage accessed via service door from rear gardens.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS:
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.