14 Belmont Hall Way
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1FA
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 18'7" x 14'6" (max) with feature wall mounted electric fire
- Kitchen with informal dining and space for range cooker and American fridge freezer
- Full range of mid grey shaker style high and low level units / space for American style fridge freezer and space for range cooker and sperate area for washer / dryer
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with en-suite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include double ended bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for two cars
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase an almost new detached house occupying a generous site within this popular residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town, close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout with a host of extra's put in at the bequest of the vendor, this property also benefits from a generous side driveway with parking for up to two cars and additional on street parking to front. With spacious living room complete with contemporary style wall mounted electric fire and large open plan kitchen with informal dining boasting a full range of high and low level mid grey units, and space for American fridge Fridge Freezer and range cooker this property is likely to appeal to even the most discerning purchaser.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Stair case to first floor with oak moulded hand rail and straight painted ballustrade. Low voltage down lights. Storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.679 x 4.439 (at max) (18'7" x 14'6" (at max))
- (max) Contemporary wall mounted electric glass fronted fire. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN/INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.687 x 4.524 (at max) (18'7" x 14'10" (at max))
- Full range of mid grey 'Shaker' style high and low level units featuring complementary worktops, under unit and kickboard LED lighting. With a 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher. Space for 'American' style fridge freezer and gas range cooker with stainless steel/glass overhead extractor fan and glass splashback.
Separate area with space for free standing washing machine and tumble-dryer. Walk in storage cupboard. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- GARDEN ROOM 3.146 x 3.103 (10'3" x 10'2")
- Fully tiled floor. Sliding patio door to enclosed rear garden. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Gable side window. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Gable side window. Single radiator. Access to loft. Storage cupboard with shelving and water pressure tank.
- BEDROOM 1 4.570 x 3.467 (at max) (14'11" x 11'4" (at max))
- Wood laminate flooring. Integrated fitted furniture including dressing table and wardrobes. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush push button W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and decorative splashback. Integrated fully tiled enclosed shower unit with 'rainfall' head. Fully tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.187 x 3.032 (10'5" x 9'11")
- Wood laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.484 x 2.390 (11'5" x 7'10")
- Wood laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.549m x 1.796 (8'4" x 5'10")
- Modern white suite comprising double ended panel spa bath with off set mixer taps, shower attachment. Tiled splash back. Pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling tiled splash back and feature mixer taps. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit comprising fixed "drench" head and secondary shower head. Sliding cubicle doors. Complimentary fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with 6ft timber fence and brick built wall to side. Brick pavia patio area. Outside hot and cold tap and outside light. Driveway to front with parking for two cars and additional on street parking.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.