14 Ajax Court
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4HH
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Outer foyer with access to open storage
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room 16'5 x 10'11 with wood laminate floor / Covered fire opening with feature wooden surround / 8 pane bevelled glass door to;
- Dining room with wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with full range of hand painted wooden high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Rear porch / Utilty with sink unit and plumber for washing machine
- Four bedrooms / Master with full wall of built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with electric shower unit over
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and rear door / Colored composite door & matching sidelight to front / Gas fired central heating
- Brick off-street parking to front / Fully enclosed garden to rear
This is an exceptionally rare opportunity for the first time buyer, family and investor alike to purchase a well presented four bedroom mid terraced house in this sought after residential location close to Antrim town and within easy access of all local amenities and schools.
Benefiting from PVC double glazed windows and rear door together with recently installed composite door to the front and gas fired central heating, this property offers an exceptional opportunity for those in need of four bedrooms with the added bonus of a very private and generously sized garden to the rear.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite entrance door with double glazed sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Open to storage area. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Open to under stairs storage. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White push button low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and exposed polished chrome gully trap.
- LIVINGROOM 5.00m x 3.33m (16'5 x 10'11)
- Covered fire opening with feature wood surround and tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. 8 pane bevelled glass French doors to;
- DINING ROOM 3.71m x 2.62m (12'2 x 8'7)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Door to;
- KITCHEN 4.27m' x 2.59m (14'' x 8'6)
- Full range of painted wooden high and low level units with glazed display cabinets and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill. Pyramid style over head extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Double radiator. Glazed door to;
- UTILITY 2.16m x 1.68m (7'1 x 5'6)
- (max) Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Former hot-press with gas fired boiler and shelving. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.71m x 3.00m (12'2 x 9'10)
- Into full wall of built-in wardrobes with over head lockers and vanity area with inset mirror and drawers. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.34m x 2.26m (14'3 x 7'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.90m x 2.44m (9'6 x 8')
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.00m x 1.60m (9'10 x 5'3)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.98m x 1.63m (6'6 x 5'4)
- White suite comprising panel bath with 'Redring' electric shower over. Glazed screen. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. PVC panelled walls to bath area. PVC strip ceiling. Low voltage down lights.
- Brick off-street parking for 1 car. Enclosed garden to front in neat lawn, low level fencing and pink stone display area.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio. Raised brick display area. Timber pedestrian gate to rear access.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.