This immaculately presented farmhouse style detached villa is located on the Ballymena Road, Ballyclare. A few minutes drive to Doagh and Ballyclare Town Centre it is within close proximity to an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and public transport networks. Ballymena Town Centre is also a 20 minute drive away.
Internally the property comprises and entrance porch, lounge with multi-fuel stove, kitchen with informal dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms two with a jack & jill en-suite and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a large private driveway, secluded garden with raised timber decking and a detached metal garage.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor. PVC double glazed frames. PVC double glazed front door. PVC double glazed door to hallway.
- LOUNGE 4.57m x 4.27m (15'0" x 14'0")
- Solid wood flooring. Access to understair store. Focal point Inglenook style fireplace with multi fuel burning stove on slate tiled hearth. Stairwell to first floor.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.70m x 3.23m (15'5" x 10'7")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Space for American style fridge freezer and dishwasher. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Dual aspect windows. Open arch to rear hall.
- REAR HALL
- Access to roof space. Wood laminate floor covering. Half panelled walls. PVC double glazed door to front yard.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising bath with mains shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Fully tiled walls to bath and part tiled walls. Towel radiator. Tiled floor. Additional utility space with high level storage and work surfaces with space for washing matching and tumble dryer.
- BEDROOM 3 4.70m x 2.74m (15'5" x 9'0" )
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.72m x 3.40m (15'6" x 11'2" )
- BEDROOM 2 3.53m x 3.25m (11'7" x 10'8" )
- JACK AND JILL EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls to shower and tiled floor.
- Large private driveway finished in stone.
Private garden in lawn with raised timber decking.
Access to boiler house with gas fired central heating boiler.
Views over surrounding countryside.
- METAL GARAGE 5.99m x 4.09m (19'8" x 13'5")
- Concrete floor and roller shutter door.
Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.