135 Ballymena Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0TN
- Detached 3 Bedroom Stone Built Cottage
- Spacious Lounge With Solid Oak Flooring
- De Luxe Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Contemporary Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Shared En Suite
- Detached Garage/ Large Stoned Yard With Large Parking Facility
- Enclosed Lawn/ Timber Decked Patio Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Convenient Rural Location Close To Doagh Village
Impressive 3 bedroom detached house on Ballymena Road conveniently located just 2 miles outside Doagh Village. The property has been upgraded by the current owners to include contemporary kitchen and bathroom facilities. The property is located on a large site and provides parking for a number of vehicles.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with secure multi lock system. Ceramic tiled floor. Solid 6 panel doors throughout property. PVC double glazed front door accessing:-
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m x 4.27m (15'0" x 14'0")
- Cast iron multi fuel stove inset into chimney breast. Painted wooden mantle with slate hearth. Solid oak flooring. Understair storage. Ceiling cornicing.
- KITCHEN 4.70m x 3.23m (15'5" x 10'7")
- Luxury fitted kitchen with range of solid high and low level units with contrasting granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Integrated electric 4 ring ceramic hob with underoven and overhead stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Breakfast bar. Recess and plumbing for washing machine and American style fridge freezer. Tiling to splashback areas. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floors.
- Access to roof space. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed door accessing yard.
- BEDROOM 1 4.70m x 2.74m (15'5" x 9'0")
- Built in wall length mirrored slide robes.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- Contemporary 4 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap. Large corner shower cubicle with mains shower unit and sliding screen door. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 2 4.72m x 3.40m (15'6" x 11'2")
- Laminate flooring. Access to shared en suite.
- BEDROOM 3 3.53m x 3.25m (11'7" x 10'8")
- Built in wall length mirrored slide robes. Access to shared en suite.
- 'JACK AND JILL' EN SUITE
- With three piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and mains operated shower unit. Push button w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Chrome towel rail. Wall mounted mirror. Splashback tiling. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Located on a spacious, mature site within 3 miles of Ballyclare, enjoying delightful views over surrounding countryside.
Private gated access off Ballymena Road.
Stoned yard with parking for a large number of vehicles.
Fully enclosed garden laid in lawn within surrounding perimeter hedgerows.
Raised timber decked patio area. Brick built boiler house.
Colar gas tank.
- Detched Garage 6.10m x 4.22m (20'0" x 13'10")
- Roller shutter door. Power points. Plumbing for tumble dryer.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.