134-136 Rashee Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9HT
- Self Contained Retail Unit With Rear Store
- Adjoining Bungalow With:
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge With Open Fire
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom; Utility Space
- Double Glazed Windows; Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Garage Extending To Circa 670 Sq Ft
- Convenient Location
- Possible Investment Opportunity
134-136 Rashee Road, Ballyclare Fully renovated retail unit with planning permission for hot food outlet adjoining a 3 bedroom bungalow, on prominent corner site. Within immediate proximity to a range of residential developments and schools and within walking distance to Ballyclare Town Centre.
Early viewing recommended.
- INTERNAL FRONTAGE 3.96m depth 10.06m 2.44m (13' depth 33' 8")
- Ceramic tile floor. Aluminium shop front and door. Roller shutter security screen. PVC panelled walls. Panelled ceilings with fluorescent lighting. Industrial stainless steel extractor unit installed. Range of sockets and power points.
- REAR STORE 5.18m x 3.35m (17'0" x 11'0")
- With access to external w.c.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany panelled front door.
- LIVING ROOM 11'0 x 11'2
- Tiled fireplace. Open fire. Laminate floor.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 18'8 x 10'5
- L Shaped. Range of oak units. Built in fridge. One and half bowl sink unit and mixer tap. Built in hob and oven. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Breakfast bar.
- COVERED UTILITY SPACE/LEAN TO 10'0 x 10'2
- Stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Range of base units. Back door.
- BEDROOM 1 11'2 x 10'5
- Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'1 x 10'5
- Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 3 13'8 x 11'10
- Bay window. Laminate floor.
- With 3 piece white suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Separate shower cubicle with electric shower unit.
- Neat front garden finished in lawn with trees and shrubs.
Low mainentance rear yard.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
Vehicular access at side of premises to:-
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE 9.75m x 6.40m (32'0" x 21'0")
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.