, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4QB
- PVC entrance door to;
- Open plan living room with feature fireplace and staircase to first floor
- Dining room with semi-solid wood floor / PVC double glazed door to rear yard / Open archway to;
- Kitchen with full range of cream coloured high and low level units / Glazed displays
- Integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine
- First floor landing
- Two bedrooms / Master with view over the Six Mile Water
- Bathroom with modern white suite / Polished chrome heated towel rail
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Pink stone off-street parking to front / Feature stone wall / Enclosed forecourt
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a fully renovated and extended, two bedroom former mill workers house in the sought after Raceview area of Muckamore just off the Seven Mile Straight and within easy access of the main Belfast Road on the outskirts of Antrim town yet close to most amenities and transport facilities. Fully renovated to an exceptionally high standard, this beautifully presented property benefits from an open plan living room with feature fireplace and staircase to the first floor. The former kitchen to the rear has been replaced with a dining room and kitchen extension beyond boasting a contemporary range of cream coloured kitchen units and full range of integrated appliances. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, with the main bedroom benefiting from a view over the Six Mile Water together with a fully modernised bathroom to the rear with white suite. Together with PVC double glazed windows and external doors and oil-fired central heating this property provides an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and downsizer alike looking for an easy to maintain and very comfortable home in a historic part of Muckamore.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed over light to:
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM 5.61m x 3.73m (18'5 x 12'3)
- Feature fire surround with inset log effect electric fire and polished granite hearth. Semi-solid wood floor. Open to under stairs. Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Meter cupboard. Two double radiators. Open arch way to:
- DINING ROOM 2.69m x 2.13m (8'10 x 7)
- Semi-solid wood floor. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. PVC double glazed and leaded glass door to rear. Open archway to:
- KITCHEN 2.72m x 2.36m (8'11 x 7'9)
- Cream coloured contemporary style high and low level units with glazed display cabinet and inset and under unit lighting. Short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill. Over head extractor fan. Integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine. Fully tiled walls and floor. Sky light.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Wood laminate floor. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 2.57m (12'3 x 8'5)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. View to Six Mile Water.
- BEDROOM 2 2.92m x 1.93m (9'7 x 6'4)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.69m x 2.08m (8'10 x 6'10)
- (to include hot press). Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, push button low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with feature mixer taps. Polished chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor and walls with decorative border. Louvred doors to hot press with copper tank and shelving.
- Right of way over tarmac laneway to pink stone off-street parking with feature stone wall to rear over looking the Six Mile Water. Wrought iron pedestrian gate to mostly paved front forecourt with matching wrought iron railings. Pink stone display area. Fully enclosed rear yard. Metal oil tank. Attached oil-fired boiler house. Timber pedestrian gate to shared rear service lane for bin and oil access.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.