13 Six Mile Water Mill Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4FD
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Livingroom 17'5 x 14'7 with feature fireplace (plumbed for gas) / French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of "Mocha" coloured high and low level units
- Integrated oven, gas hob, fridge, freezer, dishasher and washer dryer
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with luxury white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Fully enclosed garden to rear with tegula brick and artificial grass
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and young professional couple to purchase a well presented and deceptively spacious end townhouse in this sought after development close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard throughout to include for "Mocha" coloured quality kitchen units with integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer the property also benefits from a ground floor W/C, ensuite to master bedroom and modern white suite to the main bathroom.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the standard of finish in this beautifully presented home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood 4 panel entrance door with double glazed overlight to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with mahogany handrail. Meter cupboard. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.31m x 4.45m (17'5 x 14'7)
- Open fire (plumbed for gas) with painted wooden surround and polished granite inset and hearth. Access to under stair storage. Low voltage down lights. Two double radiators. Mostly glazed French doors to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.49m x 3.45m (18' x 11'4)
- Full range of "mocha" coloured high and low level units with short chrome handles and glazed wall cabinets. Concealed gas boiler. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and feature mixer raps. Integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel and glass over head extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer, dish washer and washer dryer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator. Double glazed French doors to rear.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white suite comprising low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with stainless steel gully trap and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Double radiator. Access to loft. Hot press with pressurized water tank. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.65m x 3.38m (15'3 x 11'1)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer unit and sliding cubicle door. Double radiator. Part tiled walls. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.38m x 2.79m (11'1 x 9'2)
- Double radiator
- BEDROOM 3 3.18m x 2.01m (10'5 x 6'7)
- Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with feature mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled wall to bath area. Glazed shower screen. Double radiator. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor.
- Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed yard in tegula brick and artificial grass. 6ft timber fencing and feature wall. Outside tap and light. Communal bay parking to front.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested by Country Estates at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.