13 Oaktree Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1DA
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor and staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fireplace to include glass fronted solid fuel stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of antique pine effect high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in storage
- Shower room with white suite to include fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower unit
- Oil-fired central heating
- Fully enclosed low maintenance yard area to rear
This is an ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom end terraced house in this sought after location within the Steeple estate. Offering generous well proportioned accommodation this is suited to both single and young families wanting to be within easy access of local schools and transport facilities. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood entrance door with double glazed, leaded and stained glass portlight. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor. 8 pane glazed door to:-
- Living Room 4.34m x 4.27m (max) (14'2" x 14'0" (max))
- (max.) Open fire with glass fronted solid fuel stove, feature brick surround and tiled hearth. Dado rail. Double radiator and double glazed picture window to the front. 8 pane glazed door to:-
- Rear Hall
- Understairs storage. Meter cupboard. Half woodstrip walls. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear. Fully tiled floor through opening to:-
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area 3.33m x 3.12m (10'11 x 10'3)
- Full range of antique pine effect high and low level units with complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Half woodstrip walls.
- First Floor Landing
- Hot press with copper cylinder and 'Willis' type immersion heater. Integrated shelving above. Access via slingsby ladder to floored attic with light.
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 3.10m (11'0 x 10'2)
- Double louvered doors to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.66m x 2.69m (12'0 x 8'10)
- Single radiator. Double doors to built-in wardrobe with overhead lockers.
- Bedroom 3 2.74m x 2.54m (9'0 x 8'4)
- (max.) Double louvered doors to overstairs storage. Single radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls with decorative inset and borders.
- External Features
- Mostly crazy paved front garden with pebbled display area and low level walling. Outside light. Attached store with oil-fired boiler.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in large paved patio area and enclosed dog pen. 6ft timber fencing and large bin enclosure with PVC oil tank. Paved pathway. Outside tap and light. Timber pedestrian gate to side. Attached timber shed. Solar panels to rear roof.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.