13 Knockmoyle Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1HE
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor
- Lounge with feature hole in the wall style fireplace with electric pebble effect inset
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed door to rear
- Full range of light oak high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Living room with feature monopitch woodstrip ceiling
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in bedroom furniture / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite comprising partially sunken bath with electric shower over / Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and rear door / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm
- Tarmac drive with substantial parking and access to integral garage/ Fixed staircase to floored storage area above
- Large gardens to front and side / Private and mature site / Covered outside recreational area 24'7 x 12'7
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious four bedroom detached bungalow in a sought after residential location and occupying a generous, private and mature site. Finished and presented to a high standard both inside and out, this excellent family home benefits from PVC double glazed windows and rear door, modern light oak kitchen units with integrated appliances, and luxury bathroom suite with electric shower over the bath. Outside, the tarmac driveway provides side by side parking for up to four cars while the extensive garden area to the side is further enhanced by an "outside room" with timber decking, corrugated perspex roof and drop down curtain sides, ideal for summer entertaining and relaxation.
Only on full inspection can one fully appreciate the size and privacy of the elevated site.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood single glazed entrance door and sidelight to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cloaks cupboard with hanging space and shelving. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 16'2 x 12'3
- (max) Feature hole in the wall electric fire with inset pebble effect and gloss black surround. Wired for wall mounted television. 2 No. double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 19'8 x 8'11
- Full range of light oak high and low level units with corner and open displays and contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill Butchers block effect. Overhead circulation fan. Plumbed for dishwasher. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Space for microwave recess. Double radiator and single radiator. Woodstrip ceiling. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- LIVING ROOM / BEDROOM 4 14'10 x 7'2
- Monopitch woodstrip ceiling. Fully tiled floor. Dual aspect windows. Door to kitchen. Double radiator.
- INTERGRATED GARAGE 4.85m x 3.38m (15'10" x 11'1")
- (max) Up and over door. Full range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Oil-fired boiler. Fixed staircase with access to floored storage.
- FLOORED STORAGE 3.05m' x 2.74m' (10'' x 9'' )
- Plus under eaves storage. "Keylite" double glazed roof light. Door to additional floored storage. Access to large partly floored loft area.
- BEDROOM 1 11'11 x 10'1
- Full range of built-in wardrobe to include 2 No. double wardrobes and matching drawer sets and bedside cabinets. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with feature mixer tap and exposed chrome gully tap. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Pivot and slide doors. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor and walls with decorative border.
- BEDROOM 2 11'11 x 8'11
- Full range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising two double wardrobes, one single wardrobe, open shelving and low level desk area with matching drawer sets. Dual aspect windows. High level television point. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'11 x 9'11
- Full range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising 2No. double wardrobes and low level drawer set. Matching vanity unit with wash hand basin and tiled splash back. Storage beneath. Desk area and low level cupboard. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising semi-sunken bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment. 'Mira Sport' electric shower over. Glazed bath screen. Push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with storage below. Fully tiled floor and walls with decorative border and insets. White heated towel rail. Hotpress with copper cylinder and 'Willis' type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- OUTSIDE 7.49m x 3.84m (24'7 x 12'7)
- Double entrance pillars and gates to tarmac driveway with access to integral garage. Parking for 3 plus cars. Tegula brick edging to paved patio area. Paved pathways. Mature conifer hedge and low level fencing. Timber pedestrian gate through to; Large side garden in neat lawn and mature conifer hedging, specimen trees and bushes. Concrete pathway to side and rear. PVC tank. Outside tap and light. Covered recreational area 24'7 x 12'7 with timber decking and corrugated perspex roof. Drop down curtain sides.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.