13 Greenpark Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4EL
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living / Dining room with hole in the wall fireplace suitable for electric stove inset / French doors to;
- Lounge with wood laminate floor / View towards open countryside
- Kitchen with full range of cream gloss Shaker style high and low level units
- First floor landing with double doors to storage
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Three with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Fully enclosed and paved garden to rear / Neat well maintained garden to front
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers, those with a growing family and investors alike
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented four bedroom mid terraced house in the ever popular Dublin Road estate on the outskirts of Antrim occupying a superb position with views over open countryside. Extending to over 1070sq.ft. this delightful property has been substantially upgraded by the current owners and offers exceptional family accommodation with two generous reception rooms linked by French doors together with luxury kitchen units in high gloss cream coloured Shaker style. Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms with the fourth bedroom fully fitted out as a dressing room complete with full wall of built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. The bathroom comprises a modern white suite with panel bath and electric shower unit over. With PVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a generous, fully enclosed yard area to the rear accessed via an exclusive entry to the side, this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Under stair storage. Stair case to first floor.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM 4.32m x 3.66m (14'2 x 12)
- Hole in the wall fire place suitable for inset electric stove. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. French doors to:
- LOUNGE 3.91m x 3.20m (12'10 x 10'6)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.18m x 2.26m (10'5 x 7'5)
- Full range of cream gloss "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with stainless steel pyramid style extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Meter cupboard. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Double doors to storage.
- BEDROOM 1 4.32m x 2.64m (14'2 x 8'8)
- Double doors to built-in storage. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.84m x 2.87m (12'7 x 9'5)
- (max) Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.95m x 2.64m (9'8 x 8'8)
- plus wardrobe recess currently shelved out. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.95m x 2.03m (9'8 x 6'8)
- Full wall of built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
- BATHROOM 2.26m x 1.83m (7'5 x 6)
- (max). Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with "Mira Sport" electric shower over and glazed shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc mixer taps. Push button low flush W/C. Fully tiled walls. Double radiator. Former hot press with gas boiler and shelving.
- Low level timber fencing with pedestrian gate to fully enclosed front garden in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Concrete pathway. Access to exclusive open side entry with access to fully enclosed and paved garden area at rear. Outside tap. Low level timber fencing.
- ATTACHED SHED 2.44m x 1.50m (8 x 4'11)
- Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.