13 Garden Village
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1NA
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with open fire and feature pine surround / Wood laminate floor
- Dining room with wood laminate floor / Open archway to;
- Kitchen with full range of light oak high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in storage
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Separate W/C with modern low flush W/C
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Off-street parking to front / Fully enclosed garden to rear
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terraced house occupying an elevated position with off-street parking in this sought after residential location on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Benefiting from PVC double glazed windows and external doors, oil-fired central heating and modern white bathroom suite and W/C together with light oak kitchen units and integrated oven and hob, this property is ideally suited to the first time buyer and investor alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 4.34m x 3.58m (14'3 x 11'9)
- Open fire comprising pine surround and part polished cast iron inset. Tiled effect hearth. Wood laminate floor. Wall light points. Single radiator.
- DINING ROOM 3.58m x 2.72m (11'9 x 8'11)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Open archway to;
- KITCHEN 3.56m x 3.00m (11'8 x 9'10)
- Full range of light oak effect high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Space for fridge and plumbed for washing machine. Open shelving. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 3.30m (11'8 x 10'10)
- Built-in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 2.87m (11'10 x 9'5)
- (max) Hot press with copper cylinder. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 3 2.92m x 2.64m (9'7 x 8'8)
- (max) Double doors to over stair storage. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and 'Triton Ivory' electric shower over. Glazed screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. PVC ceiling with low voltage down lights. Single radiator.
- SEPERATE W/C
- Modern white low flush W/C. Fully tiled walls with decorative insets. Fully tiled floor. PVC ceiling. Low voltage down light.
- Galvanised double gates to concrete off-street parking. Garden to front in neat lawn. Low level walling to front and timber fence to one side.
Timber pedestrian gate from rear walk way to;
Fully enclosed rear garden in neat lawn, paved pathway and steps.
Brick built storage shed and attached brick built oil boiler house. Outside tap and light. Timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at the property
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.