, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1HL
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor
- Living room 14'7 x 11'3 with open fire and wood laminate floor through to;
- Dining room with PVC double glazed door and sidelight to Sunroom / Open square archway to;
- Kitchen with full range of white high gloss high and low level units
- Utility room 9'1 x 6'7 with access to remainder of garage with roller shutter door
- Sunroom 14'10 x 9'10 with vaulted ceiling / PVC double glazed windows and door
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobes and part mirrored sliding doors
- Wetroom style shower room with modern white suite to include easy access shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and rear door / Oil fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Pressurised water system
- Elevated site with gently graded ramp providing wheelchair access to the rear
This is an exceptionally rare opportunity to purchase a well appointed three bedroom detached bungalow with large sunroom to the rear and occupying a mature, elevated site in this sought after residential location just off the Greystone Road, yet within easy access of local shops and transport facilities. Adapted to suit an older person or someone in need of easy access, this property has the additional benefit of a gently graded ramp from the front to the rear together with a modern white, wetroom style shower room that boasts a large low threshold shower area with dual opening cubicle doors. With spacious living area complete with large format front window and open through to the dining room and generous kitchen finished in white high gloss high and low level units, the property also benefits from an extended utility that uses part of the original garage and a large sunroom to the rear with vaulted roof and PVC double glazed windows and rear door.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the potential of this well appointed detached bungalow.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Wrought iron railing and step up to open entrance porch area. Hard wood 4 panel door with single glazed side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Storage cupboard. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- LIVING ROOM 4.45m x 3.43m (14'7 x 11'3)
- Open fire with coal effect gas fired inset. Stone surround and tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Open square archway through to:
- DINING ROOM 3.56m x 2.26m (11'8 x 7'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door and side light to sun room. Open square arch way to:
- KITCHEN 2.92m x 2.69m (9'7 x 8'10)
- Full range of white high gloss high and low level units with glazed display cabinets and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with pull out over head extractor fan. Large larder unit. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed window looking into sunroom.
- UTILITY 2.77m x 2.01m (9'1 x 6'7)
- Low level units with complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Extractor fan. Single radiator. Door to;
- REMAINDER OF GARAGE 2.87m x 2.82m (9'5 x 9'3)
- Remote controlled electrically operated roller shutter door. Power and light. Meter cupboard. Oil fired boiler.
- SUNROOM 4.52m x 3.00m (14'10 x 9'10)
- Vaulted ceiling. PVC double glazed windows and door. Wood laminate floor. Low voltage down lights. Two double radiators.
- BEDROOM 1 3.89m x 3.63m (12'9 x 11'11)
- to include built-in wardrobes with part mirrored sliding doors. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.56m x 3.05m (11'8 x 10')
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.57m x 2.03m (8'5 x 6'8)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Access to loft via fold out wooden ladder.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.57m x 2.16m (8'5 x 7'1)
- Modern white wet room style suite suitable for easy access with raised push button low flush WC and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps. Easy access PVC clad large shower area with low threshold, thermostatic shower with fixed drench head and separate directional shower head. Dual opening large format glass doors. Fully tiled walls with decorative border and matching inset. Shaving point. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Tarmac drive to front with off street parking for1 car. Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Tarmac path to side with open access to:
Rear garden in neat lawn and paved patio area. Well stocked borders. PVC tank. Gently graded concrete ramp to side and rear for wheel chair access.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.