12B Magherabeg Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2PL
- Spacious entrance hall with wood laminate floor
- Open plan Kitchen with informal Living and Dining Area / Large format PVC double glazed sliding patio doors and matching side lights to rear
- Full range of dark grey high gloss high and low level units with contrasting composite work surfaces
- Integrated "Neff" combination oven and grill with tilt and slide door / Four ring halogen hob / Integrated Fridge & Freezer and dish washer
- Utility room with matching larder unit and composite work surface / Access to Integral Garage 23'1 x 16'8 / Electric remote controlled roller shutter door
- Bedroom hallway with feature window overlooking rear patio and garden area
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master 16'4 x 13' to include walk-in dressing area with 3/4 height walls / Ensuite with modern white suite
- Family shower room 10'2 x 7'11 with luxury white suite to include large walk-in shower cubicle
- Oil-fired central heating / Extensive use of upright designer style radiators / Dual coloured PVC double glazed windows and large format patio doors / Feature composite entrance door / Air circulation
- Generous site with well maintained gardens in neat lawn to front, side and rear / Large paved patio area to rear / Excellent sun orientation
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a recently constructed ultra modern detached three bedroom bungalow occupying a generous site with excellent sun orientation and views over the surrounding countryside. The property extends to circa 1400sq.ft. and offers well proportioned bedrooms with the master boasting a spacious walk-in dressing room with three quarter height walls and a large ensuite shower room together with a superb, luxury family shower room with large walk-in shower cubicle and feature wash hand basin. The main feature of this stunning home is the show stopping open plan kitchen, living and dining room extending to 29'9 x 17'5 which details open plan living at it's best with the property designed around this main focal point that is equally as cosy as it is spacious. Ideally suited to those who like to entertain, the space within this area is further emphasised by clever architectural detail such as the seperate narrow windows to the front contrasted by the large format sliding patio doors and double glazed side panels framing the superb views to the rear over the glorious patio area and open fields designed to capture the evening sun at it's best.
With the added bonus of a large integral garage and utility room this property is ideally suited to a very wide range of potential purchasers to include young professionals, growing families and those wishing to downsize. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this unique timber frame home that flies the flag for those who want to do their bit for the environment.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Dual coloured composite entrance door with feature inset. Double glazed port light and part fronted triple glazed side lights to.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Designer upright radiator.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING ROOM / DINING ROOM 9.07m x 5.31m (29'9 x 17'5)
- Full range of dark grey high gloss high and low level units with contrasting composite work surfaces. 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel and glass over head extractor fan. "Neff" combination oven and grill with tilt and slide oven door. Integrated fridge and freezer. Pull-out larder units. Center island with dark grey high gloss low level units and composite work surfaces. Inlaid one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Breakfast bar area with seating for up to 2 people. Under unit and above unit lighting. Wood laminate floor. Feature window and three upright designer radiators. Full width double sliding patio doors with matching glazed side lights to extensive patio area at rear.
- UTILITY 3.00m x 2.01m (9'10 x 6'7)
- Matching dark grey high gloss storage unit and contrasting composite work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Wood laminate floor. Designer upright radiator.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 7.04m x 5.08m (23'1 x 16'8)
- Remote controlled electric roller shutter door. Power and light. Pressurized hot water cylinder.
- BEDROOM HALLWAY
- Feature window overlooking paved patio are to the rear.
- BEDROOM 1 4.98m x 3.96m (16'4 x 13')
- to include walk-in dressing area with contemporary style three quarter height wall. Wood laminate floor. Large window. Designer upright radiator.
- ENSUITE 3.84m x 1.19m (12'7 x 3'11)
- Luxury white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and moulded wall mounted wash hand basin with feature mixer taps and storage below. Large mostly wood grain effect PVC clad shower cubicle with "Mira" shower unit and sliding glazed door. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Designer upright radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.99m x 3.48m (13'1 x 11'5)
- Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Designer upright radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.99m x 3.00m (13'1 x 9'10)
- Wood laminate floor. Access to loft. Designer upright radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.10m x 2.41m (10'2 x 7'11)
- Luxury white suite comprising push button low flush W/C, moulded wall mounted wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and storage beneath. Large walk-in glazed shower cubicle mostly clad in woodgrain effect PVC. Thermostatic shower unit with drench head and "pencil" style hand shower. Glazed screen. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Designer upright radiator.
- Feature stone drive to front and side with parking for 6 cars. Space for garage. Kerb set edges and stoned pathway. Access to fully paved patio flanked by cedar clad property walls. Extensive gardens to front, side and rear in neat lawn. PVC oil tank. Outside tap. Small area for vegetable plot.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.