12A Old Mill
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4QF
- Entrance foyer with Chinese slate floor / Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor
- Utility room with cream coloured country style high and low level units
- Lounge 18'5 x 17'7 with feature antique brick wall and fireplace with inset cast iron gas stove / PVC double glazed French doors and large format windows to rear with superb views / Open to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of Beech high and low level units / Integrated double oven and hob
- Bedroom 5 / Study to ground floor
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned first floor bedrooms / Master 17'7 x 14' with stunning views and ensuite shower room
- First floor bathroom with modern Victorian style suite to include free-standing bath with ball & claw feet
- Second floor bedroom 20'8 x 17'7 (max) into full wall of built-in wardrobes / Feature escape window with superb views over open countryside and the Clady River
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Pressurised water system
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious four / five bedroom end townhouse extending to approximately 1750sq.ft. and occupying a prime position within this sought after, exclusive, residential development on the outskirts of Dunadry village and benefiting from excellent sun orientation and views over the Clady River to open countryside beyond. Laid out over three floors, this unique property is ideally suited to the young professional couple and those with family due to the amount of accommodation and generous room proportions. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, the property boasts a large living room with feature brick wall and open fire with inset cast iron stove and direct access via the large format windows and French doors to the rear terrace with views over the Clady River. With the open plan feature kitchen and separate utility room together with the ground floor bedroom 5 / study this property makes for easy living complimented by the first floor master bedroom with large format window enjoying stunning views to the rear. In addition to the family bathroom at this level, the property also boasts an ensuite to the master together with two further bedrooms while the fourth , incredibly large bedroom to the second floor also boasts a full wall of built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and a window to the rear, framing up the superb views over open countryside.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood 6 panel entrance door and double glazed side lights to:
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Chinese slate floor. Meter cupboard. Single radiator. 8 pane glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Stair case to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Double radiator. Under stair storage (may be suitable for W/C. - subject to necessary approvals.)
- UTILITY 3.02m x 1.17m (9'11 x 3'10)
- Cream coloured country style high and low level units to include leaded glass display cabinet. Contrasting work surfaces. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Concealed boiler. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.61m x 5.36m (18'5 x 17'7)
- "Inglenook" style fireplace finished in antique style brick and wooden mantle. Chinese slate hearth. Inset cast iron, gas coal effect stove. Low voltage down lights. Twin wall light points. Solid wood floor. Feature wall in antique style brick. Two double radiators. PVC double glazed French door and matching side lights to rear patio over looking the Clady River. Open square arch way to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.35m x 2.62m (11' x 8'7)
- Full range of beech high and low level units with contrasting solid wood work surfaces. "Belfast" style sink with polished chrome mixer taps. Integrated corner hob with low level oven and separate grill. Over head extractor canopy. Space for fridge. Low voltage down lights. Chinese slate floor. Antique brick pillar with solid wood table top for 4 people.
- BEDROOM 5 / STUDY / DINING ROOM 3.38m x 2.06m (11'1 x 6'9)
- Solid wood floor. Single radiator. TV point.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Open tread stair case to second floor. Four panel double doors to:
- BEDROOM 1 5.36m x 4.27m (17'7 x 14')
- Large format window maximising the views over the Clady River and surrounding countryside. May be suitable for first floor lounge.
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Mira Events" electric shower over. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.94m x 2.95m (12'11 x 9'8)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.84m x 2.26m (9'4 x 7'5)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.67m x 2.18m (8'9 x 7'2)
- Victorian style white suite with oval shaped free standing bath with ball and claw feet. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Low voltage down lights. Solid wood floor. Single radiator.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 4 6.30m x 5.36m (20'8 x 17'7 )
- (max) into built-in wardrobe with sliding part mirrored doors. Feature double glazed "Velux" combined roof and rear facing windows with escape provision onto cut out roof section. TV point. Low voltage down lights. Two double radiators.
- Asphalt shared drive way to two paved parking spaces. Antique brick raised plant display. Timber pedestrian gate to fully paved side pathway with PVC tank. Timber shed. Outside tap. Bin storage area. Open to:
Fully paved patio to rear with galvanized railings over looking the Clady River and open country side beyond.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.