128a Barnish Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2NH
- Detached bungalow with integral double garage
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Living room with open fire and back boiler
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of mahogany high and low level units
- Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge
- Dining room with solid wood floor
- Utility room with range of high and low level cupboards / Separate modern white shower room with W/C
- Bathroom with whisper grey suite
- Hardwood double glazed windows / Composite front and side doors / PVC double glazed French doors to rear / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive to integral double garage / Mature gardens in neat lawn and pavier brick patios
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow extending to approximately 1,500 sq.ft with potential for a substantial attic conversion. The integral garage provides an additional 493 sq.ft. of space that could be easily converted into a master bedroom with large ensuite (subject to necessary approvals) which would compliment the current existing accommodation. Finished to a high standard throughout and occupying a generous elevated site with mature gardens fully stocked with a wide range of shrubs and plants this property can only be fully appreciated on close internal inspection. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch and veranda with tiled floor. Composite entrance door with double glazed square insets and sidelights to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Cornied ceiling. Single radiator. Open archway to;
- INNER HALL
- Low voltage down lights. Fully tilled floor. Wall light point. Hotpress with copper cylinder and shelving. 2No. single radiators. Open arch way to;
- REAR HALL
- (Suitable for staircase to potential attic conversion) Fully tiled floor. Twin wall light points. Access to loft. Single radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- LIVINGROOM 4.72m x 3.61m (15'6 x 11'10)
- Open fire with back boiler linked to central heating and hot water. Ornate mahogany fire surround and marble inset and hearth. Wired for wall mounted TV. Solid wood floor. Corniced ceiling and center rose. Arched display alcove. 2No. double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.36m x 3.58m (17'7 x 11'9)
- Full range of mahogany high and low level units with glazed displays and contrasting work surface. Breakfast bar. Two and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Brick arched recess with integrated 4 ring hob and low level combination oven and grill. Semi-integrated dish washer. Integrated fridge. Exposed ceiling beams. Fully tiled floor. Eight pane glazed door to entrance hall and rear hall. Eight pane glazed French doors to;
- DINING ROOM 3.58m x 2.97m (11'9 x 9'9)
- Solid wood floor. Cornice ceiling and center rose.
- UTILITY 1.85m x 1.78m (6'1 x 5'10)
- Range of high and low level units with complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Composite door to side with double glazed port-light.
- SHOWER ROOM AND W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mono-block mixer taps and storage below. PVC clad large shower cubicle with "Aqualisa" thermostatic and "Redring" electric showers. Sliding cubicle doors. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down light. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.06m x 3.61m (13'4 x 11'10)
- Walnut effect wood laminate floor. Wall mounted TV point. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 2.97m (11'9 x 9'9)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 2.97m (11'9 x 9'9)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.56m x 1.93m (11'8 x 6'4)
- 'Whisper grey' colour suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C, bidet and wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage below. Integrated drawers and shelving. Shaver and light points. Fully tiled floor and wall. Wood strip ceiling. Directional spotlights. Single radiator..
- INTEGRATED DETATCHED GARAGE 8.48m x 5.36m (27'10 x 17'7)
- Twin sectional up and over doors (one with remote control). Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Hard wood single glazed windows to front and rear.
- Double entrance pillars to mostly tarmaced driveway with off street parking for up to 7 cars. Access to integrated double garage. Garden to front in neat lawn and mature shrubs and trees.
Paved brick patio to rear with granite kerbed edging and well stocked borders. PVC tank. Mature conifers. Paved pathway to rear and access to pavier brick side patio. Garden to rear in neat lawn. Mature conifers.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTAIL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.