120a Belfast Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2BA
- Spacious entrance hall with open tread staircase to first floor / Ground floor shower room and W/C
- Lounge 19'5 x 13'9 with feature fireplace and dual aspect windows
- Dining room with dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / "Stanley" tweo door range linked to central heating / Integrated gas hob, fridge and dishwasher
- Rear hall with access to large utility room 16'3 x 9'1 / Range of high and low level units / Access to integral garage
- First floor landing with PVC double glazed door to balcony
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes / Separate study 6'6 x 6'4
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath and fully tiled separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Large well maintained and private gardens / Attached carport and separate large block built shed 20'1 x 14 with double timber doors suitable for a motorhome
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a well presented four plus bedroom detached house with two generous reception rooms, kitchen with informal dining area, ground floor wet room style shower room and W/C and a large utility room with access to an integral garage all occupying a large, mature site within easy walking distance of Islandbawn Stores, petrol station, shop and Post Office. Ideally suited to those with a growing family and particularly anyone needing a large block built garage suitable for storing a large motorhome, this property is likely to appeal to a wide array of discerning purchasers. In addition, please note that Full Planning Permission exists for six apartments making this the ideal project for any developers and builders. Early viewing strongly recommended.
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Covered open entrance porch with raised and tiled steps. Hard wood double glazed entrance door and sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Open tread staircase to first floor with steel work, mahogany treads and hand railing. 2No. wall light points.
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM AND W/C
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and easy access wet room style shower recess with 'Redring' electric shower unit. Fully tiled wall. White heated towel rail.
- LOUNGE 5.92m x 4.19m (19'5 x 13'9)
- Open fire with feature granite and tiled surround and recessed display. Tiled hearth. Large picture window and additional side window. Corniced ceiling. 2No. double radiators.
- DINNING ROOM 4.14m x 3.15m (13'7 x 10'4)
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.11m x 3.18m (16'9 x 10'5)
- (max) Full range of light oak 'Shaker' style high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. "Stanley" 2 door range cooker (linked to central heating and hot water) with wide pyramid style extractor fan. 4 ring gas hob with pull-out extractor fan. Integrated fridge and dish washer. Dual aspect windows. Wood panel ceiling. Part tiled walls to work surfaces.
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Mostly glazed door to rear.
- UTILITY 4.95m x 2.77m (16'3 x 9'1)
- Full range of Formica high and low level units with double drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Additional wall of larder style units. Space for fridage freezer. Door to;
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.00m x 3.40m (16'5 x 11'2)
- Up and over door. Power and light.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and shelving. PVC double glazed door to balcony. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 3.05m (13'9 x 10')
- Full range of mahogany built-in bedroom furniture comprising double wardrobes, 2No. Single wardrobes, over-head lockers, bedside cabinets and drawer sets with inset mirror. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.99m x 3.25m (13'1 x 10'8)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.19m x 2.79m (13'9 x 9'2)
- Range of built-in wardrobe with 2No. double wardrobes and low level drawer sets. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.66m x 2.31m (12 x 7'7)
- Single radiator.
- STUDY 1.98m x 1.93m (6'6 x 6'4)
- Into shelved recess.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome antique style telephone hand shower, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. White heated towel rail. Half tiled wall. Access to loft
- Common entrance head with asphalt sweeping drive to front, side and rear. Extensive garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Mature conifer trees and well stocked bank to the ''Hollow burn.'' Railway sleeper steps with pink stone to concrete plinth running alongside the burn to the brick and stone bridge. Paved patio to front. Generous garden to rear in neat lawn and well stocked borders with mature conifers, specimen trees and shrubs. Two further paved patio areas. Greenhouse. PVC oil tank to rear of covered, mostly enclosed, fully paved carport. 17'5 x 12'4. Gate to rear and open steps to side. Paved pathway and pedestrian gate to side. Mature conifer hedging.
- DETATCHED SHED 6.12m x 4.27m (20'1 x 14)
- Double height double timber doors and separate pedestrian door. Power and light. Hard wood double glazed window to side.
- AN IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.