, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4QB
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 18'3 x 9'8 (max) with feature hole in the wall fire and cast iron stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style units / Fully tiled floor
- Rear hall with PVC double glazed door to rear
- Utility room with matching cream coloured "Shaker" style units / Plumbed for washing machine / Oil-fired boiler
- First floor landing
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with electric shower over
- Double glazed windows / PVC double glazed external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Semi-detached garage 29'3 x 11'8 / Enclosed garden area beyond
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented two bedroom mid terraced house in the sought after Muckamore area, benefiting from quality kitchen units and sanitary ware, double glazed windows, oil-fired central heating and a garage with garden area beyond. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout this property is ideally suited to the first time buyer and downsizer alike who want a well presented property with a good level of outdoor space in a popular residential area. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed and leaded glass portlight and overlight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. High level metre cupboard. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor. Part beveled glass door to;
- LIVING ROOM 5.56m x 2.95m (18'3 x 9'8)
- (max) Feature "hole in the wall" fireplace with wooden mantle and cast iron multie-solid fuel stove and slate effect hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double and single radiators. Door to understair storage. Open archway to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.61m x 2.69m (11'10 x 8'10)
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles, open corner display shelving and contrasting butcher's block effect work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Space for cooker with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor. Space for fridge. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Part beveled glass door to;
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear yard area. Low voltage downlights. Part beveled glass door to;
- UTILITY 2.49m x 1.73m (8'2 x 5'8)
- Matching cream coloured "Shaker" style high level units with short chrome handles and contrasting "butcher's block" effect worksurfaces. Oil-fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine and ducted for dryer. Space for fridge. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 2.57m (12'3 x 8'5)
- (max) Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.92m x 2.11m (9'7 x 6'11)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.69m x 2.13m (8'10 x 7'0)
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved glass screen and "Mira Play" electric shower unit over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Fully tiled walls to bath area and fully tiled floor. Chrome heated tile rail. Extractor fan.
Hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Fully paved front forecourt with low level wrought iron railings and matching gate. Concrete pathway. Enclosed rear yard with PVC oil tank. Timber pedestrian gate to rear access alleyway.
- SEMI-DETACHED GARAGE 8.92m x 3.56m (29'3 x 11'8)
- Up and over door. Part glazed service door to rear fully enclosed yard / garden in concrete and paved patio. Timber fencing. Feature stone walling.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.