12 The Fairways
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4FA
- Feature fully glazed communal entrance porch
- Passenger lift and staircase to first and second floors
- Private entrance hall with polished porcelain fully tiled floor / Large walk-in storage cupboard
- Open plan living area, dining and kitchen / Double glazed sliding patio doors and sidelights to fully paved balcony
- Kitchen with full range of mushroom coloured "Shaker" style units / Integrated oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washer / dryer
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with shower attachment over
- Black powder coated aluminium double glazed windows and sliding balcony doors
- Gas fired central heating / Security alarm
- Beautiful, mature setting overlooking the first fairway at Massereene Golf Club
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this luxurious and deceptively spacious top floor apartment, nestled within a mature setting on the edge of Massereene Golf Course where residents can enjoy the beauty and tranquillity on offer. This beautifully presented property extending to over 1,000Sq.Ft. benefits from two generous bedrooms (master with ensuite), spacious lounge open plan to contemporary fitted kitchen with space for informal dining and a deluxe main bathroom. With the dwelling further boasting generous storage, paved balcony area overlooking the golf course, gas fired central heating and secure parking space, we recommend internal viewing so one can fully appreciate the extent of this exquisite property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Push button door entry intercom. Mostly glazed entrance door with matching side lights to:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Open to under stairs. Lift to all levels. Stair case to first floor with steel hand rail and ballustrade. Polished porcelain steps.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Glazed front area. Inset floor lighting. Stair case to:
- SECOND FLOOR
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Door to:
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Door intercom. Storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM INTO INFORMAL DINING 7.85m x 4.55m (25'9 x 14'11)
- (max) Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Powder coated aluminium double glazed sliding patio doors and matching side lights to generous outdoor balcony with stunning views over the 1st. fairway of Massereene Golf Course. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.38m x 2.87m (11'1 x 9'5)
- Full range of mushroom coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with button style handles and contrasting butcher block effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back and pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer, dish washer and and washer dryer. Low voltage down lights. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 4.62m x 3.35m (15'2 x 11')
- Double radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.18m x 1.78m (7'2 x 5'10)
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle door. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.43m x 2.72m (11'3 x 8'11)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.34m x 1.98m (7'8 x 6'6)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and floor to ceiling tiled splash back. Part tiled walls to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Electrically operated entrance gate to substantial communal tarmac parking. Bin enclosure. Paved area to entrance and paved pathway all around. Communal garden in neat lawn. Generous balcony area with fully tiled floor and polished chrome and glass protective railing. Outside light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.