12 Sawyer Hill
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9WA
- Delightful Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms/ Master En Suite
- Open Plan Kitchen With Living/ Dining Aspect
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Modern 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Security Alarm/ Intercom System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac Parking Forecourt With Allocated Parking
- Choice Location Within Popular Development
Very impressive modern 2 bedroom ground floor apartment situated in a private cul de sac within walking distance of Ballyclare town centre. The property is finished to a modern specification throughout to include excellent fitted kitchen and bathroom suites. Viewing of this superb property is highly recommended!
- Communal tiled hallway. Staircase to first floor.
- Shelved cloak cupboard.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING AREA 6.10m 0.00m x 4.57m 1.22m (20' 0" x 15' 4")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units and matching woodblock work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Range of integrated appliances to include ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven and stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated washer/ dryer. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed under unit lighting. Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen area. Front bay window.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 1.22m x 3.05m 0.00m (13' 4" x 10' 0")
- En Suite Shower Room
- With three piece white suite comprising fully tiled corner shower cubicle with electric shower over and sliding screen door. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching accessories.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 2.44m x 2.74m 1.52m (12' 8" x 9' 5")
- With three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower over. Folding screen door. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching accessories.
- Accessed just off Rashee Road, close to local town centre amenities and schools.
Tarmac parking forecourt with allocated parking.
PVC oil tank. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Communal garden area.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.