12 Moylinney Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1NJ
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Wood laminate floor / Open to understair storage
- Living room with contemporary style fire surround / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal breakfast area
- Full range of contemporary style white, high gloss high and low level units / Integrated gas hob and electric oven
- Breakfast bar area with part mirrored wall
- Ground floor bathroom with modern white suite / Electric shower over the bath
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with over stair storage
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Well presented gardens to front and rear in low maintenance gold stone and timber decked patio area / Potential for off-street parking
We are delighted to offer for sale this recently refurbished and beautifully presented three bedroom end terraced house located in the ever popular Moylinney Park area in Muckamore close to The Technology Park and within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities to include Ballycraigy Primary School. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this delightful home is ideally suited to the first time buyer and investor alike who will pleased to know that the current owner has installed new kitchen units, sanitary ware and fully repainted and carpeted the property from top to bottom.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Open to under stair storage area. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and fluted ballustrade. Wood grain effect wood laminate floor. Low voltage down lights.
- BATHROOM 1.78m x 1.70m (5'10 x 5'7)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with water spout mixer taps. "Triton" electric shower unit over and glazed screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with feature water spout mixer taps. Push button low flush W/C. Patterned fully tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- LIVING ROOM 4.09m x 3.05m (13'5 x 10)
- Original glass fronted fire (pipework disconnected) with contemporary style painted wood surround and patterned tiled inset. Tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Meter cupboard. TV point with shelving. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL BREAKFAST AREA 4.88m x 2.11m (16' x 6'11)
- Full range of contemporary style white high gloss high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting wood grain effect work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid steel over head extractor and low level combination electric oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Wood grain effect fully tiled floor. Breakfast bar with mirrored wall. Double radiator. Low voltage down lights. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Gable side window. Double radiator. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.86m x 3.00m (12'8 x 9'10)
- Over stair storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 2.08m (10'6 x 6'10)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.72m x 2.26m (8'11 x 7'5)
- Single radiator.
- Low level timber fencing. Paved pathway to front and side. Low maintenance gold stone display area with young shrubs to front. Gold stone display to side with potential for off street parking. 6 Ft timber pedestrian gates and side panel to storage area with PVC oil tank and bin storage. Step up to:
Rear garden with paved timber decked patio area and step down to low maintenance pebbled garden with paved patio and crushed slate flower display area. Concrete patio area with low level block walling. 6Ft timber fencing. Outside tap and light. Brick built shed/boiler house 8'2 x 6'1 with Oil-fired boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.