12 Limetree Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1NR
- Entrance porch with double glazed windows / Open to;
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with glass fronted fire linked to central heating
- Dining room 9'10 x 6'11 with open square archway to;
- Kitchen extension with full range of high and low level units / Integrated hob and double oven
- Ground floor "wet room" style shower room with W/C
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Double gates to off-street parking to the rear with adjoining carport / Covered rear porch and side area / Generous gardens to front
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented and extended three bedroom end-terraced house occupying an excellent position with open aspect to the rear and superb sun orientation. Finished to a good standard both inside and out, this deceptively spacious home has the benefit of a rear extension which allows for an informal dining area and generous kitchen area. With the additional benefit of a ground floor "wetroom" style shower room, double glazed windows and oil-fired central heating together with open aspect to the rear and vehicular access for off-street parking, this property can only be appreciated on full internal inspection.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Powder coated aluminium double glazed door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH 1.65m x 1.52m (5'5 x 5')
- Dark Grey aluminium double glazed windows. Single radiators. Fully tiled floor. Open to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Open to under stairs storage. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Mainly glazed mahogany door to;
- LIVINGROOM 4.04m x 3.00m (13'3 x 9'10)
- Glass fronted fire linked to central heating. Double radiator. Built-in storage cupboard with access to meter cupboard. Mostly glazed mahogany door to;
- DINING ROOM 3.00m x 2.11m (9'10 x 6'11)
- Double radiator. Open archway to;
- KITCHEN EXTENTION 3.94m x 2.67m (12'11 x 8'9)
- Full range of linen effect high and low level units with wood trim and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated four ring gas hob and mid level double oven. In-situ dining table. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls. Space for fridge and freezer. Access to loft.
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Double doors to built-in storage with hanging space and shelving. Fully tiled floor and walls. Mostly glazed door to;
- COVERED REAR PORCH 2.74m x 1.63m (9' x 5'4)
- Perspex roof. Hardwood door to rear with glassed diamond shaped port-light and single glazed sidelights.
- DETACHED STORE 2.49m x 1.88m (8'2 x 6'2)
- Oil-fired boiler. Power and light.
- GROUND FLOOR WET ROOM 1.78m x 1.65m (5'10 x 5'5)
- Off white coloured Victorian style suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. East access PVC panelled shower area with thermostatic shower unit. Part tiled walls and anti-slip floor. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to partially floored loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.86m x 3.00m (12'8 x 9'10)
- Hot-press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 2.06m (10'6 x 6'9)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.72m x 2.26m (8'11 x 7'5)
- Single radiator.
- Wrought iron pedestrian gate to paved pathway. Garden to front in raised and paved patio for morning sun with well stocked borders and low level walling. Step up to raised garden in neat lawn. Brick wall with mature climbers and low level timber fencing.
Wrought iron double vehicular gates to fully paved and enclosed parking at rear. Low level walls. PVC tank. Outside taps.
- CAR PORT 5.41m x 2.79m (17'9 x 9'2)
- Perspex roof and side.
- COVERED SIDE AREA 7.92m x 2.31m (26' x 7'7)
- Perpex roof. Plumbed for washing machine. Hardwood door to front.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.