12 Hillview Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT38 8YS
- Semi-Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Modern High Gloss Kitchen With a Host of Integrated Appliances
- Contemporary 4 Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden / Extensive Driveway To Side
- Popular, Convenient Location
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
Positioned within a quiet, popular residential location this three-bedroom semi-detached villa enjoys a modern high gloss kitchen with casual dining aspect fitted with a range of integrated appliances, a contemporary four piece family bathroom suite and three well-proportioned bedrooms. The property further benefits from a private enclosed rear garden and an extensive driveway to side. Within close proximity to a host of local amenities, transport options, schools and leisure facilities. Suited to a variety of purchasers, early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed door with matching panel. Tiled floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.68 x 5.27 (15'4" x 17'3")
- At widest points and into bay. Solid wood flooring. Feature fireplace. Twin French doors into:-
- MODERN HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 6.52 x 3.23 (21'4" x 10'7")
- Equipped with a range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Integrated eye level oven and grill. Integrated 5 ring hob with 'CDA' extractor fan over. 'Beko' integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with monobloc tap. PVC double glazed twin doors to rear. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath, corner rounded shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and button flush w.c. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls with complementary trim border. PVC panelled ceiling. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM 3 3.42x 2.46 (11'2"x 8'0")
- At widest points into bay. Velux window. Built in storage cupboard. Wood panelled accent wall.
- BEDROOM 2 2.94 x 4.01 (9'7" x 13'1")
- BEDROOM 1 4.67m x 3.05m (15'4" x 10'0")
- At widest points and into bay.
- Neat garden to front laid in lawn with paved walkways.
Extensive driveway to side suited to a variety of vehicles.
Private enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area suitable for evening entertaining, screened by perimeter fence
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.