This well presented, spacious mid-townhouse is located in the Castleview Cottages Development, Mark Street, Glenarm. Sitting at approximately 1,300sq.ft this property is situated in the heart of the coastal village this property benefits from being within close proximity to many amenities including shops, cafes, Glenarm Forrest Park and Glenarm Castle to name a few. A wide array of further attractions and amenities are just a short distance away along the Causeway Coastal Route.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, three well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite, open plan lounge through kitchen and dining room, family bathroom and utility room.
Externally the property consists of a low maintenance front garden, secluded back garden and allocated off road parking.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood double glazed front door with fan light over stairwell to upper floors. Tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.45m x 3.66m (14'7" x 12'0")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Twin windows to front elevation.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls to shower. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.96m x 2.64m (13'0" x 8'8")
- Fitted storage units with wood block work surfaces and integrated Belfast sink. Space and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE THROUGH KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM 7.26m x 5.69m (23'10" x 18'8")
- At max. Focal point wood burning stove in Inglenook style recess. Hardwood double glazed french doors to balcony enjoying far reaching views over Glenarm Marina, Irish Sea and surrounding countryside. Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring electric hob and Bosch oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit and drainer bay. Space for fridge freezer. Stainless steel splash back to hob. Part tiled walls and wood laminate floor covering. Hardwood double glazed back door to rear garden.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 3.48m (12'0" x 11'5")
- Twin windows to rear elevation.
- BEDROOM 3 3.76m x 3.28m (12'4" x 10'9")
- Solid wood flooring. Twin doors to front elevation
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising suite panelled bath with mains shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to hot press.
- Low maintenance front garden finished in decorative stone.
Rear garden finished in raised timber decking and decorative stone with mature trees and shrubs.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
Outside tap and light.
Allocated parking in parking forecourt.