12 Carntall Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1DP
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 14'4 x 14' (max) with rustic pine fire surround / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill
- Rear hall / Utility with matching light oak "Shaker" style low level unit / Plumbed for washing machine
- First floor landing / Access to attic
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in storage
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with "Triton" electric shower over and glazed screen
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / White "Sapelle" six panel internal doors
- End of terrace with generous front and rear gardens / Open outlook to front over mature green area / Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike
This is an excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike to purchase a well appointed three bedroom end terraced house on the periphery of this sought after residential estate close to Antrim town centre and within walking distance of local shops and the Bus & Train Station. Finished to a good standard throughout and boasting mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors, together with light oak "Shaker" style kitchen units, integrated oven and hob and modern white bathroom suite to include shower bath with electric shower over this property is ready for immediate occupation. For those looking for an investment property, the current tenant would be keen to stay on.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the potential of this superb home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail.
- LIVING ROOM 4.37m x 4.27m (14'4 x 14'0)
- (max) Rustic pine surround with tiled inset and hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN INTO INFORMAL 3.30m x 3.12m (10'10 x 10'3)
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles. Contrasting work surfaces with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear. Single radiator. Door to:
- UNDER STAIR STORAGE
- Fully tiled floor. Access to meter cupboard.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m x 3.10m (11' x 10'2)
- Wood laminate floor. Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71m x 2.69m (12'2 x 8'10)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.57m (9'2 x 8'5)
- (max) Double doors to over stair storage. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.91m x 1.68m (6'3 x 5'6)
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with off-set mixer taps and "Triton" electric shower over. Curved glass screen. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled walls with decorative insets. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Low level timber pedestrian gate and fencing to fully enclosed front garden laid in lawn and pink stone display. Paved pathway. Generous fully enclosed and paved yard area to rear. 6Ft. timber fencing. Decorative wrought iron pedestrian gate. PVC tank. Detached brick built store with oil fired boiler. Pitched and tiled entrance canopy to rear. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.