12 Blackrock Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 3LF
- Spacious entrance hall with fully tiled floor and staircase to first floor
- Lounge with bay window, feature fireplace and part glazed French doors to;
- Dining room with dual aspect windows
- Living room with feature polished cast iron fireplace / Solid wood floor / Access to;
- Sunroom with semi-vaulted ceiling / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of oak high and low level units / Polished granite work surfaces / Space for range style cooker
- Utility room with matching oak high and low level units / Separate ground floor W/C
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white four piece suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- Large site with substantial gardens in neat lawn and kids play area / Detached garage 23'10 x 13'5 / PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
This beautifully presented four bedroom detached home occupies a generous site with superb views to the rear over Lough Neagh and surrounding countryside to Tardree Forrest. Complete with large garage, barked kids play area and extensive gardens in lawn this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family who will undoubtedly enjoy the spacious accommodation inside as much as the generous gardens outside. Benefiting from three well proportioned reception rooms together with a sunroom and large kitchen with informal dining area, the four double bedrooms upstairs (to include master with ensuite shower room) are further complimented by a large family bathroom with modern four piece suite. Presented to the highest standard throughout, this property can only be fully appreciated on viewing when the sense of proportion and use of quality finishes will become apparent. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood four panel entrance door with double glazed sidelight and fanlight over.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Open to understair storage. Staircase to first floor with molded hand rail and turned balustrade. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.16m x 4.17m (16'11 x 13'8 )
- (into bay) Feature polished marble fire surround, inset and hearth with inset gas fire. Twin wall light points. Semi-solid wood floor. Dual aspect windows. 2No. double radiators.
- DINING ROOM 4.17m x 3.66m (13'8 x 12)
- Dual aspect windows. Corniced ceiling. Semi-solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.75m x 4.17m (15'7 x 13'8)
- (Into bay) Feature corner fireplace with ornate polished cast iron fire surround and polished granite hearth. Solid wood floor. Part glazed door to;
- SUNROOOM 3.58m x 3.56m (11'9 x 11'8 )
- Semi-vaulted wood strip ceiling. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed french doors to rear. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DININGROOM 4.34m x 4.06m (14'3 x 13'4 )
- Full range of oak high and low level units with feature handles and corner leaded glass display cabinet. Contrasting polished granite work surface with one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for range style cooker with wide pyramid style over head extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lighting. Double radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear. Single radiator.
- UTILITY 2.36m x 2.08m (7'9 x 6'10)
- Full range of matching oak high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Fully tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Mosaic effect tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder with shelving. Pull-down access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.75m x 3.66m (15'7 x 12)
- (into) wardrobe recess. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and feature wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Large fully tiled shower cubicle with antique style thermostatic shower unit and 'Rainwater' head. Additional hand held 'Pencil' shower. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.17m x 3.40m (13'8 x 11'2)
- plus built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.17m x 3.05m (13'8 x 10 )
- Built-in wardrobe. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 4.09m x 3.18m (13'5 x 10'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Excellent views. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.05m x 2.87m (10 x 9'5)
- Modern white suite double ended bath with off-set taps and tiled splash back. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling mosaic effect tiled splash back. Fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower unit. Sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lighting. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Short shared tarmac drive with access to private tarmac drive. Substantial parking to front, side and rear. Garden to front in neat lawn. Access to detached garage. Large garden in neat lawn with mature trees and low maintenance barked play area with railway sleeper edging. PVC oil tank.
- DETACHED GARAGE 7.26m x 4.09m (23'10 x 13'5 )
- Roller shutter door. Power and lighting. Full range of storage cupboards in high gloss cream with contemporary butcher block work surface. Oil fired boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.