119A Belfast Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2AZ
- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- Entrance foyer with staircase to first floor
- Generous landing area with substantial storage
- Living room 13'2 x 12' with sliding patio doors to feature balcony / Open to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of beech effect "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Excellent oportunity for firt time buyers, downsizers and investors
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a well presented and deceptively spacious two bedroom first floor apartment in this sought after residential location close to all local amenities including bus stop and all the services at Islandbawn. Benefiting from excellent sun orientation with sliding patio doors from the living room to a balcony overlooking the shared garden area this property is ideally suited to the young professional, downsizer and investor alike. With modern fitted kitchen to include integrated oven and hob and luxury white bathroom suite and ensuite to the master bedroom, this property is likely to appeal to even the most discerning purchaser. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE FOYER
- Staircase to first floor.
- 3 No. doors to storage cupboards. Access to loft. Double radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 4.01m x 3.66m (13'2 x 12)
- PVC double glazed sliding patio door to feature balcony. Wood laminate floor. 2No. double radiators. Open to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.30m x 2.87m (10'10 x 9'5)
- Full range of beech effect 'Shaker' style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill. Pull-out extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer and fridge freezer. Concealed gas boiler. Part tiled walls to work surfaces.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 3.00m (14' x 9'10)
- Single radiator
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Three quarter tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot glazed door. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m x 2.90m (12'5 x 9'6)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.16m x 1.91m (7'1 x 6'3)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with tiled splash back. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator.
- Tarmac dedicated car parking space plus communal parking. Communal enclosed rear garden in neat lawn and well stocked border. 6Ft timber fencing and pedestrian gate. Excellent sun orientation.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.