119 Ballyrobert Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9RT
- Detached Chalet Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Highly Regarded Village Location
- Extensive Mature Private Site
- Integral Garage
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Aspect
- Spacious Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor Furnished Cloakroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil FIred Central Heating
Positioned on an extensive mature private site. This impressive detached chalet villa enjoys a well planned living layout incorporating 4 bedrooms and 3 reception rooms with an open plan kitchen with dining aspect. This home was a bespoke self build by the vendors circa 1982. Ideal for the family searching for a home in an enviable peaceful village location at a realistic price to allow for some modernisation.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door into:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- French door into:-
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL 4.11m x 4.04m (13'6" x 13'3")
- At max. Finished in Farmhouse style rough cast finish. Feature vaulted ceiling and open tread staircase. Twin storage cupboards.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising low flush w.c. and wash hand basin in vanity unit. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Twin doors to:-
- LOUNGE 5.66m x 4.83m (18'7" x 15'10")
- Open fireplace with raised tiled hearth. Twin glass display cabinets. Dual window aspect. Panelled timber ceiling.
- DINING ROOM 3.81m x 3.61m (12'6" x 11'10")
- Laminate flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM OR BEDROOM 5 3.35m x 2.90m (11'0" x 9'6")
- At max. Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING ASPECT 5.72m x 1.98m (18'9" x 6'6")
- Equipped with a range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Space for freestanding cooker. Stainless steel splashback. Single drainer sink unit. Integrated dishwasher. Twin three bay glass display cabinets. Fixed bread baskets.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.30m x 1.40m (10'10" x 4'7")
- Plumbed for automatic washing machine. PVC double glazed door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Feature gallery style landing.
- BEDROOM 1 4.88m x 3.05m (16'0" x 10'0")
- Excellent range of built in bedroom furniture. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 4.67m x 2.84m (15'4" x 9'4")
- Fitted wall to wall storage cupboards in louvered doors.
- BEDROOM 3 4.04m x 2.29m (13'3" x 7'6")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 3.58m x 2.69m (11'9" x 8'10")
- Laminate flooring. Dual window aspect.
- SPACIOUS FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising corner bath with shower attachment, step in shower cubicle, low flush w.c, bidet and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
- Large private mature garden to front in lawn screened by mature trees.
Driveway to side with ample parking to front and side.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.44m x 3.45m (17'10" x 11'4")
- Power and light.
- CONVERTED PLAY ROOM/ STORAGE AREA 3.43m x 3.20m (11'3" x 10'6")
- To rear of garage.
- Extensive private garden to rear in lawn stocked with a variety of mature trees with private crazy paved patio area.
Soft play area screened by ranch style fence finished in bark with paved walkway.
Feature raised decked area perfect for barbeques. Leading to courtyard style garden with garden pond.
Lower herb and vegetable garden perfect for the keen gardener.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.