119 Ballynure Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9AQ
- Two Bedroomed Terrace House
- Spacious Living/ Dining Area With Open Fire
- Fitted Kitchen With Hob And Oven
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Solid Fuel Link Up
- Enclosed Rear Yard With Vehicular Access Via Right Of Way
- Convenient Location Close To Town Centre
- Ideal First Time Buy/ Investment
Substantially modernised two bedroom mid terrace house, occupying a convenient location close to Ballyclare town centre. Kitchen units and sanitary ware have been upgraded over the years together with installation of PVC double glazed windows and doors. Although redecoration is required this is an ideal first time buy/ investment and viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC front door with secure locking system. PVC double glazed fanlight over.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate flooring. Stairwell to first floor. 'Whitewood' 4 panel doors throughout.
- LIVING/ DINING AREA 6.22m x 3.35m (20'5" x 11'0")
- Brick built fireplace with mantle and tiled hearth. Open fire with solid fuel link up system. Laminate flooring. Understair storage.
- KITCHEN 3.00m x 2.08m (9'10" x 6'10")
- Fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Integrated ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven and stainless steel pyramid style extractor unit. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for fridge freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Splashback tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear yard.
- First Floor
- HALF LANDING
- Gable side window. Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 4.52m x 3.28m (14'10" x 10'9")
- Twin front windows.
- BEDROOM 2 2.84m x 2.74m (9'4" x 9'0")
- Laminate flooring.
- With 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and overhead shower head. Swivel screen. PVC panelled walls. Button flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin and mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Neat front forecourt with perimeter wall fencing and gate.
Oil fired central heating boiler house. PVC oil storage tank.
Large enclosed rear yard within perimeter walls allowing parking space for a number of vehicles accessed via right of way at gable side of row. Twin wooden gates.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.