116 Meadow Lands
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4EX
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 15'8 x 15 (into bay) with feature fireplace / French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining / Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Full range of high and low level units / Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Spacious bathroom with cream coloured suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Large driveway with parking for up to ten cars / Access to detached garage 21'4 x 12'10
- Large site with full enclosed garden to rear with excellent sun orientation
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house extending to 1060sq.ft. and benefiting from generous accommodation throughout with spacious living room boasting a bay window and feature fireplace with inset multi-fuel stove, together with a substantial kitchen with informal dining area complete with double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear. Upstairs the property offers three well appointed bedrooms to include the master bedroom with ensuite shower room and a separate large family bathroom.
Occupying a very large corner site with excellent sun orientation, this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family or who require plenty of tarmac parking for a boat, caravan or trailer and who like the idea of having the room to extend if required.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality and potential of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Open entrance foyer with paved step. Hard wood entrance door with double glazed insets and full height picture window to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Stair case to first floor with painted moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Small under stair storage cupboard. Single radiator. Additional full height storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 4.78m x 4.57m (15'8 x 15')
- (into bay) Hole in the wall fire recess lined with slate effect stone. Feature marble surround with contrasting polished granite inset and hearth. Cast iron multi solid fuel stove. Feature corniced ceiling and center rose. Two double radiators. Part bevelled glass French doors to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.65m x 2.97m (21'10 x 9'9)
- Full range of mid grey coloured high and low level units with feature button style handles and contrasting work surfaces and matching up stands. Glazed display cabinet. One and a quarter bowl single drainer ceramic sink unit with feature mixer taps and directional flexible head. Integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer. Space for cooker with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor. Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls to cooker area. Fully tiled floor. Two double radiators. PVC double glazed sliding patio door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.48m x 3.00m (11'5 x 9'10)
- plus two sets of double doors into built-in wardrobes. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE 3.00m x 1.47m (9'10 x 4'10)
- (into shower enclosure). Cream coloured suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower enclosure with "Mira Sport" electric shower unit and glazed door. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m x 3.00m (12'5 x 9'10)
- (into wardrobe recess) Deep window cill. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m x 2.82m (9'10 x 9'3)
- Into wardrobe recess. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.00m x 1.96m (9'10 x 6'5)
- Cream coloured suite comprising corner bath with gold coloured antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Very large tarmac drive to side with parking for up to 10 cars. 7Ft. timber fence and matching pedestrian gate to enclosed tarmac area. Open to substantial rear garden in neat lawn and paved patio area. Timber fencing. PVC tank. Brick built oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.50m x 3.91m (21'4 x 12'10)
- Roller shutter door. Full range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Power and light. Hard wood leaded glass door to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.