Detached stone built house circa 1600 sq ft, on a road frontage site, conveniently located just off Ballymena/ Larne Road. The 3 reception, 4 bedroom property is situated on a prime site at circa 1/2 acre enjoying delightful views over surrounding countryside.
There is a large concrete yard with a range of separate stores and a garage, formally used for the storage and maintenance of large haulage vehicles. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood glass panelled front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor. Glass panelled doors throughout ground floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 7.62m 0.00m x 3.35m 0.91m (25' 0" x 11' 3")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess for cooker with integrated overhead extractor unit. Recess for fridge. Recess and plumbing for dishwasher. Complimentary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Solid fuel 'Deville' stove connected to central heating. Glass panelled door into:-
- CONSERVATORY 2.74m 2.44m x 2.74m 2.44m (9' 8" x 9' 8")
- Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed doors accessing rear yard.
- DINING ROOM 3.05m 0.61m x 2.74m 2.74m (10' 2" x 9' 9")
- Integrated glazed display cabinet. Double doors accessing conservatory.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m 1.83m x 3.66m 1.52m (15' 6" x 12' 5")
- Ornate tiled fireplace with tiled surround. Open fire. Ceiling cornicing.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m 2.44m x 3.66m 3.05m (15' 8" x 12' 10")
- Fully Tiled En Suite Shower Room
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and electric shower over. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted mirror.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 2.13m x 3.35m 0.00m (11' 7" x 11' 0")
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 3 3.96m 0.00m x 2.13m 1.52m (13' 0" x 7' 5")
- BEDROOM 4 3.35m 0.00m x 2.74m 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
- Built in wardrobe. Vanity unit.
- With coloured 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with tiled surround and electric shower over. Low flush w.c. Vanity unit. Wall mounted mirror. Matching accessories. Complementay wall tiling.
- Detached stone built house on circa 1/2 acre site fronting on to Kilgad Road on the outskirts of the Village of Moorfields.
The property lies on the main Larne/ Ballymena road with direct access onto school bus route.
Access onto rear site with large concrete yard and parking area.
Rear garden laid in lawn with perimeter fencing.
Delightful views over surrounding countryside to front and rear.
- Detached Steel Framed Shed 11.58m '0.00m " x 10.67m 0.00m (38 '0 " x 35' 0")
- Range of units. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Electric lights and power points. Oil fired central heating boiler.
- Detached Shed 21.95m 1.83m x 7.62m 0.00m (72' 6" x 25' 0")
- Formerly used as piggery. With w.c.
- Detached Garage 5.79m 0.61m x 3.66m 2.44m (19' 2" x 12' 8")
- Fluorescent lighting.
- Detached Coal House
- NB Planning permission in place for a mixture of 9No detached/ semi detached/ townhouses.
- Moorfields Primary School 1/2 mile
Ballymena 4 miles
Antrim 9 miles
Airport 12 miles
Larne 8 miles
Belfast 20 miles
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.