113 Meadow Lands
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4EX
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fireplace / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed door and sidelight to rear
- Full range of beech effect high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobes
- Shower room with modern white suite / PVC clad off-set quadrant shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway with parking for four cars / Space for garage
- Generous garden to rear with excellent sun orientation
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a generous site with excellent sun orientation in this sought after residential development close to Antrim town centre and all the local schools and transport facilities. Ideally suited to the first time buyer and young family alike, this property has potential for extension without compromising the garden size. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hardwood double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Small under stairs storage. Access to larger storage. Single radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 4.37m x 3.40m (14'4 x 11'2)
- Open fire with feature wooden surround, part polished cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN AND INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.41m x 3.07m (17'9 x 10'1 )
- Full range of beech effect 'Shaker' style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring hob with pull-out over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Wine rack. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Partially tilled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed doors and side light to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.33m x 3.20m (10'11 x 10'6 )
- plus built-in wardrobes with double and single doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.00m (11'9 x 9'10)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.59m x 2.31m (8'5" x 7'6" )
- (max) Overhead storage. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising moulded wash hand basin with spout style mixer taps and storage beneath. Concealed flush W/C and PVC clad off-set quadrant shower cubical with "Mira" electric shower unit and sliding cubical doors. Fully tiled floor and walls. Low voltage down light. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Tarmac driveway with parking for four cars. Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn and paved patio. Space for garage. Timber fencing. PVC tank. Attached oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.