110 Meadow Lands
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4EX
- Entrance hall with fully tile floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with bay window 15'10 x 14'7 / Feature fire surround / Solid wood floor
- Dining room with solid wood floor / PVC double glazed French doors to rear timber decked patio / Open square archway to;
- Kitchen with full range of "Shaker" style high and low level units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / One with built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive with off street parking for two plus cars
- Large fully enclosed garden to rear / Space for garage
We are delighted to offer for sale this well appointed and deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a generous site within this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard both inside and out the property boasts a large living room with bay window and feature fireplace, with the dining room accessed via a part glazed door and itself benefiting from an open archway to the kitchen area and PVC double glazed French doors to the raised timber decked patio area at the rear. With beech effect "Shaker" style kitchen units and modern white bathroom and ensuite, this property is likely to appeal to even the most discerning purchaser looking for an ideal family home in a highly sought after location.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed and leaded glass portlight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Double radiator. Under stairs storage and large under stair cloaks cupboard. Fully tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.83m x 4.45m (15'10 x 14'7)
- (into bay window). Open fire with wooden surround and tiled inset and hearth. Solid wood floor. Double radiator. Part glazed door to:
- DINING ROOM 3.10m x 2.97m (10'2 x 9'9)
- Solid wood floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to timber decked patio area. Open square archway to:
- KITCHEN 3.38m x 2.97m (11'1 x 9'9)
- Full range of beech effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles. Part glazed display cabinets and open corner displays. Contrasting work surfaces with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Space for condensing dryer. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to side.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with insulated copper cylinder immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.09m x 2.77m (13'5 x 9'1)
- into wardrobe recess. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Mira Play" electric shower unit. Pivot and slide door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.02m (11'9 x 9'11)
- into built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m x 2.87m (9'10 x 9'5)
- (max) into wardrobe recess. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.02m x 2.11m (9'11 x 6'11)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mix taps. Part tiled walls with decorative border to bath area. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and paved pathway. Pink stone display with low level planting. Tarmac drive to side with off street parking for 3 plus cars. Timber fencing and pedestrian gate to:
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio. Step up to raised timber decking. Space for garage. 6 Ft timber fencing. Attached oil-fired boiler. PVC tank. Outside tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.