11 Thornleigh Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 3QL
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with open fire and back boiler for dual link-up central heating / Feature surround / Glazed French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Mahogany effect PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of cream coured "Shaker" style kitchen units / Integrated double oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors / All with wood laminate floors
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include double ended bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Dual link-up oil-fired and solid fuel central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac parking to the front with vehicular access to enclosed tarmac yard with parking for up to 3 cars / Access to detached garage (currently subdivided to provide for storage and a playroom/office
- Elevated end of cul-d-sac site with easy access to the town centre and M2 motorway
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house with detached garage occupying a generous elevated site at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Randalstown yet within walking distance of the town centre and all local amenities to include for easy access to the new onslip for the extended M2 motorway making this the ideal property for anyone commuting towards Belfast or Derry/Londonderry. Finished to a high standard throughout to include for modern cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level kitchen units, integrated double oven and hob, modern bathroom suite to include panel bath and fully tiled shower cubicle as well as built-in wardrobes with sliding part mirrored doors to two of the well proportioned bedrooms makes this the ideal property for those with a growing family in need of good outside space with plenty of enclosed parking. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor. Under stairs storage. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m x 3.56m (14' x 11'8)
- Open fire with back boiler linked to central heating and hot water. Feature mahogany surround with polished marble inset and hearth. Double radiator. 8 pane glazed French doors to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.15m x 2.95m (20'2 x 9'8)
- Full range of cream coloured 'Shaker' style high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting "butcher's" block effect work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel splash back. Mid-level double oven. Microwave recess, plumbed for dish washer and space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to side. Mahogany effect PVC double French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft via wooden fold-out ladder. Hot-press with insulated copper cylinder with "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.53m x 2.97m (11'7 x 9'9)
- Full wall of fitted wardrobes with sliding, part mirrored doors. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.56m x 2.82m (11'8 x 9'3)
- Into built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.57m x 2.18m (8'5 x 7'2)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.95m x 2.46m (9'8 x 8'1)
- Modern white suite comprising kidney shaped double ended panel bath with off-set feature mixer taps. Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with storage below and mirror over cabinet with inset light and electric. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor and part tiled wall with decorative inset. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac drive to front with side by side parking for 2 cars. Timber vehicular gates with access to;
Extensive rear yard in tarmac providing parking for a further 3 cars. Paved patio. Brick built oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank. Mature conifers tress. 6ft timber fencing. Access to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.35m x 3.45m (20'10 x 11'4)
- (dry lined) Subdivided into storage area at front with roller shutter door. Door to;
- INNER HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Storage cupboard.
- SEPERATE W/C
- Low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Wood laminate floor. Door to Office/ Study/ Playroom with wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed door with port light to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENIAL PURCAHSERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at the property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.