, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2FE
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room with "Inglenook" style fireplace and inset solid fuel stove / Dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Fully tiled floor through to Sunroom with PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of light grey high and low level units / Integrated oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Utility room with matching low level units / Plumbed for washing machine / Space for dryer
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with modern white suite to include double ended bath and separate shower cubicle
- Graphite coloured PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating
- Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for two cars / Enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn / Space for garage
This is a ideal opportunity for first time buyers and families alike to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house with sunroom, utility, ground floor W/C and ensuite occupying a promenient position to the front of this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of local schools, Antrim Area Hospital and the M2 motorway. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout to include cast iron stove to the living room and integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer to the kitchen, this property is ready to move straight into with a neutral pallet of colours throughout. The generously proportioned kitchen with informal dining area is fully tiled through into the open sunroom making this the hub of the house ideal for entertaining.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb property . Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite entrance door with double glazed port light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Under stair storage.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.85m x 3.66m (15'11 x 12)
- "Inglenook" style fire recess with inset cast iron stove and polished granite hearth. High level wall mounted TV point. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.84m x 3.71m (19'2 x 12'2)
- (max) Full range of light grey high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Mid level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Under unit lighting and low level kick board lighting. Double radiator. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor through open square archway to:
- SUNROOM 3.23m x 3.05m (10'7 x 10')
- Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.69m x 1.68m (8'10 x 5'6)
- Matching grey coloured wood grain effect units with complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Wall mounted concealed gas fired boiler. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Large storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.94m x 3.33m (12'11 x 10'11)
- (Into wardrobe recess). Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic unit comprising fixed drench shower head and hand held flexible shower. Sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.84m x 2.95m (12'7 x 9'8)
- (into wardrobe recess). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.02m x 2.41m (9'11 x 7'11)
- (max) Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.00m x 2.03m (9'10 x 6'8)
- Modern white suite comprising double ended panelled bath with off set taps and tiled splash back. Low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and pivot and slide cubicle door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn, low level box hedging and tegula brick pathway. Tarmac drive to side with off street parking for 2 plus cars. Timber pedestrian gate and 6Ft. timber fencing to fully enclosed rear garden in neat lawn and paved pathway. Outside power socket.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.