11 Margaret Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9HW
- End Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Room
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Popular Convenient Location
- Large Private Garden To Rear
- Priced To Allow For Modernisation
- Vacant Possession
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Positioned within walking distance of Ballyclare town centre in a popular convenient location. This 3 bedroom terrace property will suit both first time buyers and investors alike. Priced to allow for modernisation an early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Antique oak effect flooring extending into:-
- LOUNGE 3.56m x 3.43m (11'8" x 11'3")
- Attractive horseshoe style cast iron fireplace with rustic wooden surround and slate hearth.
- KITCHEN 4.27m x 3.20m (14'0" x 10'6")
- Fitted with a basic range of high and low level level cupboards. Single drainer wink unit. Space for freestanding cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Understairs storage cupboard.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.38m x 2.51m (11'1" x 8'3")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 2.59m (11'6" x 8'6")
- At max. Laminate flooring. Built in hot press.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.34m (9'0" x 7'8")
- At max. Built in storage cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and shower enclosure.
- Garden to front.
Large private garden to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.