11 Linen Green
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1QU
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor
- Living room with access to cloaks cupboard
- Inner hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors and glazed sidelights to rear
- First floor landing with staircase to second floor / Understair storage
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear laid in neat lawn / Paved patio / Excellent sun orientation
- Tarmac driveway with two - three parking spaces
This is a rare opportunity to purchase an almost new semi-detached property in this recently constructed development just off the Ballycraigy Road and benefiting from off-street parking for up to three cars plus potential for a detached garage to the rear. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this well appointed home boasts generous accommodation with three well proportioned bedrooms (master with large ensuite shower room) and spacious kitchen with informal dining area over looking the private rear garden with excellent sun orientation.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this excellent family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- LIVING 4.14m x 3.78m (13'7 x 12'5)
- Access to understair storage / cloaks room. Double radiator.
- INNER HALL
- Staircase to first floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- Two piece suite to include pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Splash back tiling to sink. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. Extractor fan.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.14m x 3.48m (13'7 x 11'5)
- High gloss contemporary style kitchen in high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Low level combination oven with 4 ring hob over. Pyramid style stainless steel extractor canopy. Space for tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Enclosed wall mounted gas boiler. Fully tiled to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors and side screens to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to understair store.
- BEDROOM 2 4.17m x 2.62m (13'8 x 8'7)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.17m x 2.62m (13'8 x 8'7)
- Double radiator.
- Three piece suite to include semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c and pannelled bath with shower attachment. Fully tiled to bath area and splash back to sink. Single radiator. Extractor fan.
- Staircase to second floor
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.78m x 2.84m (15'8 x 9'4)
- (MAX) Dormer style window to front elevation. Double radiator.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower cubicle. Wall mounted sink. Low flush w.c. Access to under eaves storage. Keylite window. Double radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Part tarmac drive to side with off street parking for 2- 3 cars. TImber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden at rear in neat lawn and paved patio. 6ft Timber fencing. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.