, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2AN
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 15'10 x 11'9 (into bay window) with open fire and feature surround
- Lounge / Bedroom 4 with wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining / Breakfast bar
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with white Victorian style suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Double glazed windows / Gas fried central heating
- Generous gardens to front, side and rear / Side by side parking for up to three cars
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house extending to 1025sq.ft. with two reception rooms which allows for the potential use of the second reception as a fourth bedroom. Occupying a generous site with excellent sun orientation, this delightful property also benefits from double glazed windows and gas fired central heating together with spacious side by side parking for three cars to the front.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch with tiled step and wood strip ceiling. Hard wood double glazed entrance door and matching side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Under stair storage. Stair case to first floor. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.83m x 3.58m (15'10 x 11'9)
- (into bay). Open fire with feature brick and wooden surround. Tiled hearth. Semi-solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- LOUNGE / BEDROOM 4 4.14m x 3.07m (13'7 x 10'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Inset spot lights. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 3.56m x 2.97m (11'8 x 9'9)
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units with glazed displays and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Integrated four ring halogen hob with over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Wood effect fully tiled floor. PVC door to rear with double glazed and leaded inset.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Wood laminate floor. Access to loft. Former hot press now with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 3.56m (13'9 x 11'8)
- (max) Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.56m x 2.97m (11'8 x 9'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Inset spot lights. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.07m x 2.39m (10'1 x 7'10)
- Single radiator
- White Victorian style suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. “Mira Sport” electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Generous garden to front in neat lawn, edged in tegula brick. Stoned drive and pathway Side by side parking for 3 cars. Timber pedestrian gate to:
Fully enclosed garden to side and rear laid in neat lawn. 6Ft. timber fencing. Timber garden shed 9'6 x 9'5 with overhang.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested on this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.