11 Greenvale Park Glen
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1SP
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 15'6 x 12'1 with open fire and contemporary surround / Wood laminate floor
- Dining room open to sun annex / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Kitchen with full range of maple effect high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Family bathroom with four piece suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and rear doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive with off-street parking for two plus cars / Timber vehicular gate to additional parking / Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and young families alike
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented three bedroom semi-detached house situated within this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities. The property benefits from a generous living room with feature fireplace, separate dining room with sun annex and spacious kitchen with a full range of maple effect high and low level units to include oven, hob, fridge and freezer. The three well proportioned bedrooms are complimented by an ensuite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom with modern white four piece suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle.
Outside, the tarmac drive to the side can accommodate two plus cars with timber vehicular gates to additional enclosed parking and well maintained rear garden with neat lawn, timber fencing and paved patio.
Competitively priced this property is ideally suited to the first time buyer and young family alike. Earlyt viewing strongly recommended.
- 4 Panel entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Open to under stairs storage.
- LIVINGROOM 4.72m x 3.68m (15'6 x 12'1)
- (max) Open fire with inset gas fire. Feature contemporary style polished sand stone surround with polished granite inset and hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM 4.62m x 2.84m (15'2 x 9'4)
- (into sun annex) PVC double glazed French doors and sidelights to rear. Anti-glare mono-pitch roof. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.58m x 2.84m (11'9 x 9'4)
- Full range of maple effect high and low level units with leaded and glazed corner display. Wine rack. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with black pyramid style extractor fan. Low Level combination oven and grill. Contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Part tiled wall to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer. Single Radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot-press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 2.97m (14' x 9'9)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' electric shower unit and pivot and slide door. Fully tiled wall with decorative border and insets. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.15m x 3.10m (10'4 x 10'2)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.77m x 2.49m (9'1 x 8'2)
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.46m x 2.18m (8'1 x 7'2)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira Vie' electric shower unit. Sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls with decorative border and insets. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and pink stone edging. Paved pathway. Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for 2 plus cars. Timber vehicular gates to side with access to;
Additional parking. Space for garage. Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn. PVC tank. 6ft lapboard fencing. Paved patio. Attached oil-fired boiler house.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHAESRS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.