11 Green Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9AP
- Semi Detached
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Extensive Private Site
- Large Detached Workshop To Rear
- PVC Double Glazed Windows, Doors And Fascias
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Recently Installed Boiler)
- Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- Priced To Allow For Some Updating
- Modern First Floor Shower Room
Positioned within a popular convenient location close to Ballyclare town centre. This semi detached occupies an extensive site with a large workshop to rear with drive through twin roller shutter doors. Internally the accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, 1+ reception, kitchen with dining aspect and modern shower room. Priced to allow for some updating an early viewing is advised.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 3.81m x 3.53m (12'6" x 11'7")
- Into bay window. Cast iron horseshoe style fireplace with wooden surround and slate hearth.
- KITCHEN/ DINING ASPECT 4.65m x 3.20m (15'3" x 10'6")
- Fitted with a range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated eye level oven. 4 ring separate hob. Overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Open understairs cupboard space. White washed wood effect laminate flooring. Part tiled walls in metro brick tile. PVC double glazed door to gardens and outbuildings.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.45m x 3.53m (11'4" x 11'7")
- At max. Access to floored and sheeted roof space.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 2.36m (10'6" x 7'9")
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, button flush w.c. and large shower enclosure. PVC panelled walls and ceiling.
- ROOF SPACE
- Excellent storage facility. Floored and sheeted. Velux window 13'0" X 11'6"
- Walled garden to front.
Extensive private garden to rear. Screened by perimeter wall.
Range of outbuildings housing oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank.
Outside power point and outside tap. Outside light.
- LARGE WORKSHOP 6.40m x 5.11m (21'0" x 16'9")
- At max. Access via Bellevue Street. With drive through.
Twin roller shutter doors. Power and light. PVC double glazed door.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.