11 Clarke Court
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4JS
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with tiled fire surround and hearth
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of high and low level units
- First floor landing
- Two bedrooms / One with built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Enclosed, low maintenance yard area to rear / Tarmac communal parking to front
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
This is a superb opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a well presented two bedroom mid townhouse in this sought after residential location in the heart of Antrim town close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Benefiting from PVC double glazed windows and oil-fired central heating this well located townhouse offers easy, low maintenance living at an affordable price. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Double radiator.
- LIVINGROOM 4.39m x 3.18m (14'5 x 10'5 )
- Open fire with tiled surround and hearth. Access to under stairs storage. 2No. single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.17m x 2.69m (13'8 x 8'10)
- Full range of linen effect high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Partially tiled walls to work surface. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.19m x 3.20m (13'9 x 10'6 )
- into wardrobe recess. Built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.18m x 2.18m (10'5 x 7'2 )
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with tiled splash back. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Single radiator.
- Timber pedestrian gate to enclosed yard area to rear. Paved pathway and pink stone display. Block built oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank. Outside light. Timber fencing. Communal car parking area to front.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.