11 Castle Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4NA
- Entrance hall with access to loft
- Living room with grey coloured wood wood effect laminate floor / Access to;
- Inner Hall with access to luxury bathroom and separate W/C
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Range of Walnut effect Shaker style high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob / Open to;
- Dining room with PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- Utility room 10'5 x9' with work surfaces and space for appliances
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Generous, landscaped gardens in neat lawns and well stocked borders / Electric gates to tarmac drive and pavier brick parking
- Superb location on the edge of town adjacent to open countryside
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a cottage style property on a generous site on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Offering three bedrooms and a living room plus large kitchen with informal dining area and large utility room, the property has been substantially renovated in recent months and now benefits from luxury Walnut Shaker style kitchen units with integrated oven and hob together with modern bathroom suite and complete redecoration. Outside, the property benefits from electric double gates accessing a spacious tarmac drive with beautiful gardens to front, side and rear.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the benefits of this unique property.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Grey wood effect wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Access to loft.
- LIVING ROOM 3.76m x 3.33m (12'4 x 10'11)
- Grey wood effect wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Door to entrance hall. Door to:
- INNER HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- BATHROOM 1.75m x 1.63m (5'9 x 5'4)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Wall mounted wash hand basin with storage below and "monobloc" mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Upright designer radiator. Extractor fan
- SEPERATE W/C
- Push button low flush W/C. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.08m x 2.79m (max) (16'8 x 9'2 (max))
- Full range of walnut effect Shaker style high and low level units with wood trim contrasting work surfaces. Glass display cupboard. Single drainer sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor. Low level combination oven and grill. Space for integrated fridge freezer. Low voltage downlights. Open archway to:
- DINING AREA 4.29m x 2.49m (14'1 x 8'2)
- PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Double radiator.
- UTILITY 3.18m x 2.74m (10'5 x 9)
- Work surface with space for dryer beneath. Plumbed for washing machine. Grey coloured wood effect floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 3.35m (13'2 x 11 )
- (into alcove) Grey coloured wood effect floor. Low voltage downlights. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.99m x 3.02m (13'1 x 9'11)
- Grey coloured wood effect wood laminate floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 3.02m (10 x 9'11)
- Gable side window. Double radiator.
- Low level walling to front with wrought iron detailed fencing and gate to asphalt pathway. Granite edging and kerbs. Well stocked garden to front in neat lawn and borders. Side garden in lawn and mature conifer trees and bushes. Vehicular access via shared tarmac lane. Private electric double gates to tarmac drive open to pavier brick parking for 4 cars. Well stocked rockery. Access to internal boiler house and separate W/C.
Buyers are advised that the remaining garden area to the rear has received planning permission for the construction of a single property which the current occupier proposes to construct and live in. Plans for same may be made available on request.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property. Also, some of the external photographs have been taken in the summer season.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.