This well presented semi-detached property is located in the Burnside Park Development, Burnside, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to a range of amenities including schools, shops and public transfer networks as well as being a few minutes drive to Ballyclare Town Centre, this property would be ideally suited to a first time buyer, investor or young family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with open fire, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden in lawn, large private driveway, enclosed rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area and a detached garage.
Early viewings are highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed composite front door. Wood laminate floor covering continuing through lounge.
- LOUNGE 4.39m x 4.24m (14'5" x 13'11")
- Focal point open fire with brick surround and hearth. Glazed door to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 3.05m x 2.92m (10'0" x 9'7")
- Wood laminate floor covering. PVC double glazed patio doors to back garden.
- KITCHEN 3.05m x 2.31m (10'0" x 7'7")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Space for fridge freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Access to under stair store.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space and hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 4.37m x 3.00m (14'4" x 9'10")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Views over countryside.
- BEDROOM 2 2.97m x 2.97m (9'9" x 9'9")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 3 2.51m x 2.29m (8'3" x 7'6")
- Modern three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front gardens finished in lawn with array of trees and shrubs.
Large private driveway finished in stone.
Enclosed rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area.
Outside tap and light. Oil fired central heating boiler (housed).
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.72m x 3.18m (18'9" x 10'5")
- Up and over door. Space for fridge freezer and tumble dryer. Power and light. Service door to back garden.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.