11 Birch Hill Meadows
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2TY
- Entrance porch with solid wood floor
- Living room 15 x 12'2 with feature Inglenook style fireplace with cast iron multi- solid fuel cast iron stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of grey coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing with access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with overstair wardrobe
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac side by side parking to front / Fully enclosede low maintenance yard area to rear on two tiers
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom end townhouse occupying a corner site in this sought after residential location on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of Antrim Area Hospital and the M2 motorway. Finished to a high standard both inside and out this property benefits from contemporary grey fronted Shaker style kitchen units, integrated oven and hob and feature "Inglenook" style fireplace with reclaimed oak mantle and inset cast iron multi solid fuel stove.
Ideally suited to the first time buyer and young professional alike, this property can only be fully appreciated on full internal inspection. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Part double glazed entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Solid wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m x 3.71m (15 x 12'2)
- Feature Inglenook style fire place with oak beam mantle and inset contemporary style cast iron solid fuel stove. Reclaimed brick hearth. Solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- INNER HALL
- Solid wood floor. Stair case to first floor with mahogony hand rail.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.57m x 3.30m (15 x 10'10)
- Full range of grey coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with over head stainless steel pyramid style extractor canopy. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator. Part double glazed door to rear. Folding door to:
- UNDER STAIR STORAGE
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m x 2.67m (15 x 8'9)
- Over-stair storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.89m x 2.49m (12'9 x 8'2)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.26m x 1.93m (7'5 x 6'4)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.36m x 1.78m (7'9 x 5'10)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with feature taps. "Mira Sport" electric shower over with glazed screen. Low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and tiled splash back. Part tiled walls to bath area. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Side by side tarmac parking for 2 cars. Low maintenance display area. Timber pedestrian gate to:
Fully enclosed and paved garden to rear on 2 levels with feature steps. Brick built low level flower display. PVC oil tank. Timber prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap and light. 6Ft. timber fence.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.