108 Rashee Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 9HT
- Extended Townhouse
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Double Storey Extension To Rear
- Extensive Private Garden To Rear
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Popular Convenient Location
Positioned within walking distance of the town centre this well presented townhouse has been extended to the rear providing a well planned spacious living layout incorporating 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms plus a large kitchen with dining aspect. Externally there is an extensive private garden to rear perfect for young families.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor. Front door into:-
- Exposed hardwood flooring extending into:-
- LOUNGE 3.15m x 2.74m (10'4" x 9'0")
- Attractive period style fireplace with ornate tiled inset with slate hearth. Open plan into:-
- DINING ROOM 2.59m x 3.25m (8'6" x 10'8")
- French door to kitchen.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING 6.86m x 3.51m (22'6" x 11'6")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in matching canopy. Glass display cabinet. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled slate floor. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- LANDING AREA
- Access to roof space. Partially floored. Access to large hotpress with shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.12m x 3.73m (10'3" x 12'3")
- Dual window aspect. Open wardrobe recess.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 2.36m (10'0" x 7'9")
- BEDROOM 3 3.25m x 2.21m (10'8" x 7'3")
- BEDROOM 4 3.48m x 2.03m (11'5" x 6'8")
- Dual window aspect.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, button flush w.c. and freestanding ball and claw roll top bath with telephone shower attachment plus open shower enclosure (not installed or tiled). Half wooden panelled walls.
- Neat garden to front in lawn.
Vehicular access to side leading to:-
Twin gates to secure parking area. Gate into extensive private garden to rear screened by perimeter fence.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.