, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4QA
- Entrance foyer with fully tiled floor / Part glazed door to;
- Living room 15' x 12'6 (max) with open fire and feature surround / Wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with electric shower over
- Kitchen with informal dining area 13'10 x 11' with light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobe
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Front forecourt and vehicular gates to fully enclosed off-street parking to rear / Additional garden (potential secondary parking) beyond shared road at rear / Views over the Six Mile Water
- Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike
This is an excellent opportunity for the First Time Buyer and Investor alike to purchase a well presented two bedroom mid terraced house occupying a prime position within this sought after residential area on the outskirts of Antrim just off the Seven Mile Straight providing easy access to Belfast International Airport, Antrim town centre and Belfast. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, the property benefits from light oak "Shaker" style high and low level kitchen units to include integrated oven and hob together with modern white sanitary ware to the ground floor bathroom. With the additional benefit of PVC double glazed windows, oil-fired central heating and two enclosed yard areas to the rear this property should appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood four panel entrance door with single glazed over light to:
- ENTRANCE FOYER 1.07m x 0.97m (3'6 x 3'2)
- Fully tiled floor. High level meter board. Part glazed pine door to:
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m x 3.81m (15' x 12'6)
- (max) Open fire with feature pine surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Inset electric fire. Raised TV plinth with video and DVD recess. Dado rail. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Access to under stair storage. Stair case to first floor with hand rails. Part glazed pine doors to:
- INNER HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Dado rail. Part glazed pine decor to kitchen. Pine door to:
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM 2.49m x 1.75m (8'2 x 5'9)
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved glazed screen and "Mira Go" electric shower unit over. Feature mixer taps. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer tap. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Half tiled walls to remainder with decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Access to loft. Wood strip lined vaulted light well to double glazed roof light. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.22m x 3.35m (13'10 x 11')
- Light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated four ring hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Space for fridge freezer. Double radiator. Part glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Window to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.45m x 2.57m (11'4 x 8'5)
- plus double doors to built-in wardrobe and over head locker. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.97m x 2.79m (9'9 x 9'2)
- (max) Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" immersion heater. Shelving above. Single radiator.
- Wrought iron railings and matching gate to enclosed concrete forecourt. On street communal parking to front. Vehicular access over shared road to rear with timber pedestrian gate providing access to enclosed pink stone garden (possible parking). Feature stone wall at bottom with Six Mile Water beyond.
Timber vehicular gates to enclosed concrete yard. PVC tank. Prefabricated oil fired boiler house. Outside light. 6Ft. plastered wall.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.