107 Connor Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0DS
- Well Presented Detached Residence Extending To Circa 3200 Sq Ft
- 4+ Reception Rooms Including Conservatory
- 5 Bedrooms Including Spacious First Floor Guest Room With En Suite
- Quality Fitted Kitchen/ Breakfast Area In Solid Oak, With Appliances
- Separate Study: Utility Room With Hob And Larder; Boiler House With W.c.
- Quality Internal Finishes; Magnificent Stairwell: Hardwood Joinery
- Superb Landscaped Site Enjoying Panoramic Rural Views
- Large Detached Garage; Extensive Tarmac Driveway With Parking Area
Deceptively spacious detached residence, extending to circa 3200 sq ft, together with large detached garage, occupying a mature landscaped site circa 1/2 acre, with extensive frontage to Connor Road, approximately 2 miles from Parkgate Village. The property offers extensive accommodation currently laid out in 4+ reception rooms and 5 bedrooms. The dwelling enjoys magnificent west facing views towards Lough Neagh and internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this superb family home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH 3.00m x 2.13m (9'10" x 7'0")
- Hardwood 6 panel front door with matching double glazed side screen. Picture windows affording delightful delightful rural views towards Lough Neagh in the distance.
Twin glass panelled 'Georgian' doors in an arched frame into:-
- RECEPTION HALL
- Ceiling cornice and centre piece. Hardwood 6 panel internal doors with matching skirting boards throughout.
- INNER HALL 5.97m x 4.27m (19'7" x 14'0")
- (At Max) Magnificent feature 'dog leg' stairwell to first floor with mahogany balustrading and gallery landing. Twin veluxe double glazed roof lights. Twin wall light points.
- LOUNGE 5.97m x 4.42m (19'7" x 14'6")
- Attractive solid marble fireplace with integrated mantle and hearth. Open fire. Ceiling cornice and centre piece. Front picture window. Twin glass panelled doors into:-
- CONSERVATORY 4.72m x 3.43m (15'6" x 11'3")
- Amtico strip flooring. PVC double glazed frame. Brick faced wall feature. Superb rural views.
- LIVING ROOM 4.72m x 4.57m (15'6" x 15'0")
- Modern fireplace in marble surround with granite inset and hearth. Ceiling cornice and centre piece.
- DINING ROOM 4.57m x 3.81m (15'0" x 12'6")
- Ceiling cornice and centre piece. Sliding double glazed patio doors accessing paved patio and garden. Wall light point. Open archway into:-
- FULLY TILED KITCHEN 5.94m x 3.96m (19'6" x 13'0")
- Range of quality fitted high and low level units in solid oak finish with matching work surfaces. Range of glazed display cabinets over fixed bench seating with breakfast table. Integrated lighting. Window pelmet with integrated lighting supplemented with under unit lighting. Built in double oven. Built in microwave oven. Plinth with freestanding fridge and freezer. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob with overhead copper canopy and extractor fan. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Amtico tile floor throughout and range of recessed ceiling lights. Glass panelled door into:-
- REAR HALL
- With ceramic tile floor. Solid 6 panel hardwood back door with matching double glazed side screens. Accessing rear parking courtyard and garage.
- With two piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and wash hand basin. Ample cloak space. Amtico tile floor. Fully tiled w.c.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.64m x 2.46m (8'8" x 8'1")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in oak finish with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring gas hob with overhead pyramid style extractor unit. Built in fridge. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. Amtico tile floor. Window pelmet with integrated lighting. Walk in shelved larder cupboard. Spacious shelved hot press.
- STUDY 3.81m x 2.67m (12'6" x 8'9")
- Main hall with ceiling cornice and centre piece.
- BEDROOM 1 3.81m x 3.61m (12'6" x 11'10")
- BEDROOM 2 3.81m x 3.56m (12'6" x 11'8")
- Range of built in furniture to include twin double robes, overhead cupboards and bedside cabinets, dressing table and drawer unit.
Separate walk in shelved storage cupboard at the end of the hallway.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m x 2.95m (11'0" x 9'8")
- BEDROOM 4 3.10m x 2.90m (10'2" x 9'6")
- FULLY TILED FAMILY BATHROOM
- With four piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c. and shower cubicle with power shower unit. Matching accessories including wall mounted mirror with integrated lighting. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Panelled ceiling. Matching ceramic tile floor. Mirror cabinet with overhead shaver/ light.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Stairwell to Gallery Landing
- GUEST ROOM/ BEDROOM 5 4.93m x 4.65m (16'2" x 15'3")
- Picture window affording superb views towards Tardree Forest. Access to under eaves storage.
- EN SUITE DRESSING ROOM 2.97m x 2.18m (9'9" x 7'2")
- Twin built in double robes.
- FULLY TILED EN SUITE BATHROOM 3.28m x 3.05m (10'9" x 10'0")
- With five piece white suite comprising low flush w.c, bidet, panelled 'Jacuzzi' style bath with mixer tap and shower fittings, pedestal wash hand basin and large walk in shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Screen door. Access to under eaves storage.
- Occupying a superb landscaped site, fronting onto Connor Road, less than two miles north of Parkgate village and four miles from M2 intersection at Templepatrick.
Twin pillars and gates access extensive tarmac driveway and parking forecourt.
The kerbed and tarmac driveway extends around the full perimeter of the dwelling and extra parking at the rear.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE 7.32m x 4.32m (24'0" x 14'2")
- Up and over door. Side service door. Twin PVC double glazed windows.
Range of original fitted kitchen units including stainless steel sink unit. Loft storage.
Surrounding gardens laid in lawn with shrub borders, all within perimeter hedges.
PVC barge boards and seamless gutters.
Secure dog run with kennelling.
Range of external lighting.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.