This Immaculately presented detached property is located in the ever popular development of Gateside Manor, Ballyclare. Within walking distance to Ballyclare Town Centre it benefits from all the local amenities it has to offer including shops, restaurants, cafes, primary and secondary schools as well as nearby sports clubs.
Situated on a generous sized site within a quiet cul-de-sac this property would benefit the first time buyer or young family.
Internally the property comprises a spacious lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, sun room, furnished cloakroom, four bedrooms with master en suite and family bathroom.
Externally the property consists of a private driveway, detached garage, front and rear garden finished in lawn and an extended rear patio with south west aspect.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC composite front door with matching double glazed side screens. Wood laminate floor covering. Access to understair store and furnished cloakroom. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.57m x 4.09m (15'0" x 13'5" )
- Wood laminate floor covering. Focal point electric fire on granite hearth with timber surround.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.55m x 3.56m (14'11" x 11'8")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric hob with stainless steel extractor fan over and twin eye level ovens. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Glazed display cabinets. PVC double glazed French doors to Sun Room.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.46m x 1.88m (8'1" x 6'2")
- Low level units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. PVC double glazed back door to rear garden. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- SUN ROOM 4.11m x 3.02m (13'6" x 9'11")
- Recessed down lighting. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to partially floored roof space via slingsby style ladder. Access to hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.28m x 3.18m (10'9" x 10'5")
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.18m x 2.72m (10'5" x 8'11")
- BEDROOM 3 3.28m x 2.21m (10'9" x 7'3")
- BEDROOM 4 2.31m x 2.11m (7'7" x 6'11")
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Private driveway finished in decorative stone.
Front and rear garden in lawn with extended patio area with south west aspect.
Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.56m x 3.20m (18'3" x 10'6")
- Roller shutter door. Separate service door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Power and light.